(seen on ESPN) is Favre a selfish player?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Forget TT an Favre.

i think we can all agree that Mike McCarthy has done pretty well so far, and im glad hes our coach.

OP
OP
B

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
stayed on the ticker at the bottom for like 10 minutes. I was eating dinner at red robin so I couldn't hear the sound but it is the going topic nowadays.

Yes!

I saw you there.

The Red Robbins in the 8500 block of West Grand River. You were staring the T.V. while you were eating. Nice shirt!

The service was slow in my opinion but at least the T.V. was on E.S.P.N.

Raider Pride. (I am every where, I am a ghost.)

ok....now you are starting to weird me out LOL. Stay away from my kids.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For some reason, I think that Thompson and Favre have both drawn lines in the sand and have both done things to maybe hurt each other that have also hurt the team. And unfortunately, McCarthy and us fans have gotten caught in the middle.

Regardless of who ends up winning their little pissing match, I don't see how the team can be too successful until it's over.
Good point Lare.

gator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
--Players aren't ALLOWED to reduce their salaries. They can restructure-convert some types of pay to other types,accelerate, modify or postpone bonuses--but they can't REDUCE their salary.

Think of it--the GM comes to a second-stringer and sex "Well, Bob--we need you to "voluntarily" reduce your salary by half-or else you won't be getting ANY salary"...."

So all of this talk about how Brett didn't REDUCE his $$ is just a little off-target...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
--Players aren't ALLOWED to reduce their salaries. They can restructure-convert some types of pay to other types,accelerate, modify or postpone bonuses--but they can't REDUCE their salary.

Think of it--the GM comes to a second-stringer and sex "Well, Bob--we need you to "voluntarily" reduce your salary by half-or else you won't be getting ANY salary"....
"SEX???"
We know where YOUR mind is at!!!LOLOLOL!!!(J/K!)
A little "Fruedian slip" there!!! :thumbsup:
(And a Fruedian slip goes great with a pink dress!) :rotflmao:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts