Seems others will Appreciate Brett if ?

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People, including TT, will not truly appreciate Brett until we start throwing for 6 yards on 3rd and 8. Brett, through his ability to buy the extra half second has kept more drives alive than I can count.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that guy is just looking to write an article and fill up his space. OH! but since he wrote it, it must be true, like cris collinsworths.

its just fun to write things like that, cuz fantasy is fun.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i...love favre. i would make beautiful little mutated babies with favre if i could. I was saying that the "favre should play for this other team" articles and stuff people are writing are silly and are just hypothetical fun, like the KG or Ron Artest to Lakers trade articles...its fun to think of it in your head, but if you have any sense, you know its not going to happen.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Gotcha...btw how old are you? Your signature may offend alot of people on this board that have special children.

I, for one, think it's a pretty silly thing to say. Using the word retarded as a synonym for the word stupid is truly ignorant.

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I guess I have "no sense" on this either then trom as I am sure if given the chance, many teams would be glad to have him and now it is you who are making assumptions my friend.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, i...dont care who is offended anymore. if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...well...you get the point.

Members online

Latest posts