Seeking common ground

allsports

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packer fans...my screen name is allsports,and I'm glad to be here, among others, with strong feelings for and about the Green Bay Packers.
Other forums were a disappointment,and this one looks friendly to me.
I hope to be able to share a little...and to learn a lot.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. How did you come across it? Since I couldn't find a message board on packers.com, last season I would go to each opponent's message boards and see what they were saying about the Packers that week. Eventually Green Bay was playing Jacksonville and someone posted the link to this forum on their boards.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome allsports, glad to have you on the site! If you have any questions or need help with any of the features, basic or advanced functions of the site, myself or one of my admins will be HAPPY to explain anything to you. This site is quite a lot more powerful than the one we just converted from (yesterday) so don't be afraid of the bells and whistles! Just ask!!

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
allsports said:
Hello Packer fans...my screen name is allsports,and I'm glad to be here, among others, with strong feelings for and about the Green Bay Packers.

hey buddy, glad ya made it!

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD said:
Welcome to the site. How did you come across it? Since I couldn't find a message board on packers.com, last season I would go to each opponent's message boards and see what they were saying about the Packers that week. Eventually Green Bay was playing Jacksonville and someone posted the link to this forum on their boards.

hiya, i invited him. i found the site via google. i was on about forums and got tired of getting attacked b/c i was a packer fan. so i did a google search and typed in "Packer forums". this site poped up, so here i am.

peace out, GO PACKERS!

OP
OP
A

allsports

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD said:

I trolled for a short while,trying to pick up a feel for different sites.Even went to voice chats...not what I wanted.I was then told about this site on Thursday,by a friend of mine,that happened to be a member.I looked it over during the transition period,and liked what I saw.
Thank you for the welcome JD.I'm looking forward to catching up soon.

OP
OP
A

allsports

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Welcome allsports, glad to have you on the site! If you have any questions or need help with any of the features, basic or advanced functions of the site, myself or one of my admins will be HAPPY to explain anything to you. This site is quite a lot more powerful than the one we just converted from (yesterday) so don't be afraid of the bells and whistles! Just ask!!

Thanks for the nice welcome,Ryan.Awesome job man.
This is a very nice looking site,with lots of cool looking features.
Like many fans,I'm kinda loud and proud,but always considerate of others.I enjoy reading others opinions as well as loading up on stats.I may even have an opinion to share occasionally.

GO PACKERS

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
allsport A big big Hello from PWT 36, a very long time Packer fan (lifetime) in DePere, Wi, just five miles from Lambeau Field. Don't be afraid to express your opinion, just about all of us Posters on Packer forum are tolerant of others opinions. Where are you from? Look forward to your postings on this, the best Packer Forum around.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
allsports said:

This is a fun site. Glad to have you. Lots of good people here.

OP
OP
A

allsports

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
allsport A big big Hello from PWT 36, a very long time Packer fan (lifetime) in DePere, Wi, just five miles from Lambeau Field. Don't be afraid to express your opinion, just about all of us Posters on Packer forum are tolerant of others opinions. Where are you from? Look forward to your postings on this, the best Packer Forum around.

Thank you for the big welcome,PWT36,I really do appreciate it.
We live southwest of Milwaukee in Greenfield,and are 15 year residents of Wisconsin.
We've been fortunate enough,during that time to see games in Madison and Milwaukee as well as Green Bay. Buses and convoys, overnights and long drives home, it's all been great. Thanks for the memories,Packers.

Go Packers

OP
OP
A

allsports

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
allsports said:

This is a fun site. Glad to have you. Lots of good people here.

Thanks PackerChick...so many nice welcomes, including yours. Enjoy the game tomorrow.

Go Packers

OP
OP
A

allsports

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
allsports said:

hey buddy, glad ya made it!

Hey dh, thanks for the tip. Everything looks great.

Go Packers

Members online

Latest posts