See ya after the game!

Preacher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you all for opening your forum to myself and us Steelers fans these last two weeks.

I probably won't be back here until sometime after the game tomorrow evening. Either way, I'll come back and give props-cause I have a feeling that win or lose, there will be a good game played by both teams.

Here's to no injuries, but a lot of hard hitting exciting football.

(BTW, if the Steelers are up by 21 at halftime-- no need to worry, we have given up bigger leads than that in the second half... OFTEN! :shok: And if we're down by that much... we made our own comebacks. One thing I have learned about any Steelers game, and our last game against the Packers bares it out as well, NEVER assume a game is over until the last second-because this team is spectacular, at winning, AND losing. :wink: )

Steeler Tim

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice post. :)

You are welcome back any time. And if you are up by 21 at half us Packer fans will have to be put on suicide watch.

I hope not because win or lose you guys are class fans and have a great organization!

Good Luck in the Game!!

:happy0005:

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's to a injury free and fairly officiated game...

Contrary to what anyone says, the Steelers organization and fans are respected by the Packers fans. It will be a tough game.

May the best team win...

Steelersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heres to a good clean game, with fair NFL officiating, but lets be honest some fans of the losing team will always complain about the refs, doesnt matter what the team was... i remember ravens fans denying the holding on that punt return, i can show pictures, there was holding haha, but hey, i have probably done it myself at times.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Echoing what Preacher said.
Here's to a fairly officiated game with no injuries, and may the best team win. It's an honor to share the field with you today.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Thank you all for opening your forum to myself and us Steelers fans these last two weeks.

I probably won't be back here until sometime after the game tomorrow evening. Either way, I'll come back and give props-cause I have a feeling that win or lose, there will be a good game played by both teams.

Here's to no injuries, but a lot of hard hitting exciting football.

(BTW, if the Steelers are up by 21 at halftime-- no need to worry, we have given up bigger leads than that in the second half... OFTEN! :shok: And if we're down by that much... we made our own comebacks. One thing I have learned about any Steelers game, and our last game against the Packers bares it out as well, NEVER assume a game is over until the last second-because this team is spectacular, at winning, AND losing. :wink: )

If the Steelers are up by 21 at any point in the game, they will have done something no other team did this season.

Victory never out of reach

Here's to an exciting game.

Unomee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll repeat what I said in an earlier post; I'd root for the Steelers if they were going up against any other team. I felt the same way about The Denver Broncos that year they went up against the pack. Disappointed as I was with the result of that one it was definitely good for John Elway who had the SB loser monkey on his back.

Well, all I want to say now is...

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Steelers are up by 21 by halftime there's going to be a lot of crying and trails of broken things all over my house.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
preacher was one of the nicest steeler fans we had. I cant say a bad thing about him. all class the whole time.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll take a win and shutting up Steelers fans over a loss and having Steelers fans who won't shut up no matter who they are!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts