1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Second greatest running back to ever live

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by flapackfan, Mar 12, 2007.

1. flapackfan

flapackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    There has only been one human to ever live who can do what this kid Noel Devine can do and his name is Barry Sanders

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6CqA7hEzw8

2. flapackfan

flapackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    And Barry wasnt as fast

3. flapackfan

flapackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He'd be the best rb in the NFL tomorrow, watch this crazy vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcfTTWRQSLs

The last 4 runs on this tape are some of the most unbelievable **** ive ever seen. Nobody in the league can do this

4. Schmitty

Schmitty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    First I gotta say Walter Payton was the best ever. But damn that boy can run. That first run was crazy. And of course being a former O-lineman, I gotta give props to his line too. That line really put together some nice hole for him to run through. But once that kid got through the hole he was gone. Good clip man.

5. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Why on earth is this in the PACKER section?

*Moved*

6. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Geez....were they playing the kids from the little bus?

7. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    I agree the guy looks fast and can run over people like crazy, but its high school..

With that said he still looks like he CAN be something special

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yup....it's high school, going against "normal" high school kids. He IS alot faster then they are, but how would he stack up against college guys, or the NFL.
    As far as comparing him to Barry Sanders, i would disagree. Sanders had moves that made this kid's moves look like he was standing still. Sanders could stop dead, and cut back like no other player i have ever seen. This kid looked to be a pretty much straight ahead runner. Don't get me wrong, he's fast for sure. But Barry Sanders? So far, thats a reach in my view.

9. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    he is amazing but it is only High School hopefully he can end up in the NFL and run like that. ON The Packers

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thats what i mean. The kids fast, but look what he's playing against. I bet alot of the half decent RB's in the NFL looked like that kid did when they were in high school. It's how they perform in the next level that will show if he really stands out or not.
    You could take the worse running back in the NFL and put him up against me, and I'd make him look like Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, Jim Brown, and Emmitt Smith all rolled into one! :rotflmao:

11. flapackfan

flapackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Ahhhh, agreed for sure. Did you not see the title? "Second best" lol

In all seriousness, i just thought it was pretty cool watching his video so i figured i'd share it. I actually found the kids video on you tube while looking for a barry sanders highlight vid. After thinking about it tho, you are right. The kid has good moves, and probably moves as good as anyone and speed as good as anyone in the NFL. But he's nowhere close to barry in elusiveness.

Thank god we were able to get Barry Sanders on tape or people would never believe his physical talents hundreds of years from now. Doubt there will ever be another as good, and definitely nobody better

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I agree Flap! It WAS fun watching the kids BURN the other teams! I'm glad you put it on here! (Hey......it was almost as much fun as watching Donald Driver BURN Darren Sharper!LOLOL!!!)
    I don't know how old you are, but i remember watching Sanders play the Packers, and couldn't believe the moves he had. You would see him stacked up behind the line of scrimmage, and think "We GOT him!" only to end up watching him juke the D out of their collective jock straps and end up with a long gain! Thats what made it so unbelieveable when the Packers held him for minus yards total the one game. Of course Sanders was ALL the offense the Lions had, so if you keyed on him and beat him, you beat the Lions.