Second greatest running back to ever live

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First I gotta say Walter Payton was the best ever. But damn that boy can run. That first run was crazy. And of course being a former O-lineman, I gotta give props to his line too. That line really put together some nice hole for him to run through. But once that kid got through the hole he was gone. Good clip man.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Geez....were they playing the kids from the little bus?

I agree the guy looks fast and can run over people like crazy, but its high school..

With that said he still looks like he CAN be something special

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup....it's high school, going against "normal" high school kids. He IS alot faster then they are, but how would he stack up against college guys, or the NFL.
As far as comparing him to Barry Sanders, i would disagree. Sanders had moves that made this kid's moves look like he was standing still. Sanders could stop dead, and cut back like no other player i have ever seen. This kid looked to be a pretty much straight ahead runner. Don't get me wrong, he's fast for sure. But Barry Sanders? So far, thats a reach in my view.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he is amazing but it is only High School hopefully he can end up in the NFL and run like that. ON The Packers

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats what i mean. The kids fast, but look what he's playing against. I bet alot of the half decent RB's in the NFL looked like that kid did when they were in high school. It's how they perform in the next level that will show if he really stands out or not.
You could take the worse running back in the NFL and put him up against me, and I'd make him look like Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, Jim Brown, and Emmitt Smith all rolled into one! :rotflmao:

OP
OP
F

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as comparing him to Barry Sanders, i would disagree. Sanders had moves that made this kid's moves look like he was standing still. Sanders could stop dead, and cut back like no other player i have ever seen. This kid looked to be a pretty much straight ahead runner. Don't get me wrong, he's fast for sure. But Barry Sanders? So far, thats a reach in my view.

Ahhhh, agreed for sure. Did you not see the title? "Second best" lol

In all seriousness, i just thought it was pretty cool watching his video so i figured i'd share it. I actually found the kids video on you tube while looking for a barry sanders highlight vid. After thinking about it tho, you are right. The kid has good moves, and probably moves as good as anyone and speed as good as anyone in the NFL. But he's nowhere close to barry in elusiveness.

Thank god we were able to get Barry Sanders on tape or people would never believe his physical talents hundreds of years from now. Doubt there will ever be another as good, and definitely nobody better

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Ahhhh, agreed for sure. Did you not see the title? "Second best" lol

In all seriousness, i just thought it was pretty cool watching his video so i figured i'd share it. I actually found the kids video on you tube while looking for a barry sanders highlight vid. After thinking about it tho, you are right. The kid has good moves, and probably moves as good as anyone and speed as good as anyone in the NFL. But he's nowhere close to barry in elusiveness.

Thank god we were able to get Barry Sanders on tape or people would never believe his physical talents hundreds of years from now. Doubt there will ever be another as good, and definitely nobody better

I agree Flap! It WAS fun watching the kids BURN the other teams! I'm glad you put it on here! (Hey......it was almost as much fun as watching Donald Driver BURN Darren Sharper!LOLOL!!!)
I don't know how old you are, but i remember watching Sanders play the Packers, and couldn't believe the moves he had. You would see him stacked up behind the line of scrimmage, and think "We GOT him!" only to end up watching him juke the D out of their collective jock straps and end up with a long gain! Thats what made it so unbelieveable when the Packers held him for minus yards total the one game. Of course Sanders was ALL the offense the Lions had, so if you keyed on him and beat him, you beat the Lions.

Members online

Latest posts