Season tix, getting rid of any

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
With lot of "fans" upset over all this, i am sure there are more then a few who are season ticket holders.

So how many "fans" with season tix are going to turn theirs back in? and if so any chance you would be willing to sell them, to fans you know that would go and STILL support "their" team

Or are you going to stick it to the Packers and sell them to highest bidder on ebay?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someone like that has a season ticket, while me, a REAL Packer fan, have none.
(I know........there are hundreds on this site just like me, who would love to tell this.........i won't say...........what we think of her fandom.)

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(I know........there are hundreds on this site just like me, who would love to tell this.........i won't say...........what we think of her fandom.)

I was thinking the same thing. How does someone get a season ticket and root exclusively for Favre? It takes what, 30-40 years to get one?

I'm so far down that list, it's unlikely I'll ever get one. I would never dream of pulling my name off because of this situation.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

I was thinking the same thing. How does someone get a season ticket and root exclusively for Favre? It takes what, 30-40 years to get one?

I'm so far down that list, it's unlikely I'll ever get one. I would never dream of pulling my name off because of this situation.
I know..........i think i'm around 20,000 on the list. I won't live long enough to ever see the tickets. I just signed up for the heck of it, just to be on the list.
These "fans" are spoiled...........they have NO idea what a true fan is. You don't love your team because they are good, you love them because they are YOURS.

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bigfog said:
cheesey said:

I know..........i think i'm around 20,000 on the list. I won't live long enough to ever see the tickets. I just signed up for the heck of it, just to be on the list.
These "fans" are spoiled...........they have NO idea what a true fan is. You don't love your team because they are good, you love them because they are YOURS.

She isn't transferring the actual ticket holder rights, she is just selling tickets that she has for this year. Next year, the tickets will still be hers again.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hold on to your season tickets, if you are a good enough Packer fan. How long did you wait to get them? The whole team dosent evolve around Bretty.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hold on to your season tickets, if you are a good enough Packer fan. How long did you wait to get them? The whole team dosent evolve around Bretty.
My guess is..........she's probably one of those "inherited" fans. You know, the ones who inherited season tickets when the REAL "fan/owner" died. Now she sees it as a way to make some money.
Of course i'm only guessing, but if it were me, theres NO WAY i would give up my ticket.
Of course I'm a PACKER FAN. :wink:

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
She says she's been selling them for five years. She hasn't even been there for Brett Favre. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts