Season Tickets, Club Seats

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm in the group that should be up for club seats this year and I got my letter in the mail. When they say $204-$262 in the price range, is that per game or for the whole season? May sound stupid but I have no idea what club seats run.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Club Seats are generally for those who can afford it (that may be a "Duh" but a lot of people aren't familiar with premium seating).

A pait of of tickets for the Clubs start at $4000-plus for the season (all 10 games) so a single seat is $2000-plus.

If you're able to afford that and will enjoy the special treatment they give you in the premium seating areas, more power to you.

For us general rabble, it's cheaper to purchase tickets from scalpers than pay face value for Club seats. That reason alone makes it difficult to sell extra Club seat tickets if you are unable to use the tickets. If you will not be able to use all the tickets then you may wish to contemplate how much you want them because you're more than likely going to eat the cost of the tickets. If you're a business person who will give them to clients, that's different.

OP
OP
S

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya, that's out my range. i don't need the good treatment. i wanna sit next to the fat guy eating a brat. i would probably only go to opening day and sell the rest, but if that's per game, then that ain't happening.

thanks guys

Members online

Latest posts