Season Ticket waiting list question

doublemm

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure this has already been addressed somewhere, but I don't have the patience to go through and look. If my name is on the season ticket WAITING list and I die, does my spot dissapear, or can it be passed on to family? I know if you already have season tickets, they can be passed on. The packers website tells us that, but it does not address what happens to your spot on the waiting list if you pass on. Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure this has already been addressed somewhere, but I don't have the patience to go through and look. If my name is on the season ticket WAITING list and I die, does my spot dissapear, or can it be passed on to family? I know if you already have season tickets, they can be passed on. The packers website tells us that, but it does not address what happens to your spot on the waiting list if you pass on. Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks!

that is odd....

I would call the Packers and ask

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to lean to the side of "no". I have never heard of a place in line being passed on to a relative due to a death.

But who knows, they do it with the tickets, maybe they do it with the waiting list as well.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with Rob it doesnt seem likely..

but if someone is really serious, I would put it in a will and make the Packers aware

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone responded to this thread on our twitter account, will pass on their response:

Ivoryblossum - Have heard from estate attys that can will spot on list.

Looks like I was wrong LOL. :)

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someone responded to this thread on our twitter account, will pass on their response:

Looks like I was wrong LOL. :)

Would have been nice if the Twitter responder were fluent in the English language.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Wonder how much somebody would be willing to pay to get Season Tickets transferred to them. My extended family has 10. My grandfathers tickets go all the way back to the 50s.

Members online