season ticket list

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My good friend's father has two tickets and for decades mostly sold the season package. Now that his three kids are old enough to use them and pay, it rotates and each year one kid gets the season. My friend and one of the siblings use all of the tickets themselves, selling a few here and there, while the third sibling just sells the season outright.

I've been on the list since the late 1990s. I started at 31,930 from what I can tell and am 18,698 away as of the 2015 card that was mailed to me. For some reason I've kept all the cards next to my home office computer and the Packers appear to have started mailing yearly updates in 2004.

The initial card still has my Wisconsin address so that had to be around 20 years ago. No date on the card to indicate when I signed up.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
With the resale market so easy and with the success of the team, there is no financial reason to give up your season tickets. If you aren't using them or giving them to family, just call a reseller. depending on volume, you can sell to cover the tickets you keep.

OP
OP
D

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get what you are saying as a financial standpoint but I wonder if there would be a way to curtail people selling them and never actually going to a game. And yes I suppose that I'm bitter because I'm only 31 and I will never see season tickets but it kinda grinds my gears a bit.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get what you are saying as a financial standpoint but I wonder if there would be a way to curtail people selling them and never actually going to a game. And yes I suppose that I'm bitter because I'm only 31 and I will never see season tickets but it kinda grinds my gears a bit.

Diesel Junkie

Presently the Packer season ticket waiting list is around 125,000. The demand for Packer tickets is high and supply is low. Lambeau Field has been sold out since 1960.

The average renewal rate by Packer season Ticket holders each year is around 99.6% . Therefore very few Packer fans season ticket holders decide to turn their season tickets back to the Packers.

Once you pay for our Packer season ticket, there are no Packer rules against selling your tickets to another person.

However if the person sitting in your seats commits serious violation of Packer fan code of conduct, while attending a game at Lambeau Field , you held responsible the serious violation and can lose your Packer season tickets privilege.

Members online

Latest posts