Sean Talor spitting

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Having worked in a maximum security prison for 25 years I have been assaulted by prisoners many times in a number of ways. I have been stabbed, sucker punched, had feces and urine thrown on me and I have had prisoners spit in my face. None of it is fun.
The most disgusting to me was to have someone spit in my face.
Now I clearly didn't see Taylor spit in the mans face and quite frankly none of the body language I have watched in the replays indicate to me that he spit in the guys face, apparently the official saw it and gave Taylor the boot.
If he indeed did spit, as the official said he did, Taylor should not only be fined but he should also be suspended.
Physically assaulting anyone is a barbaric act. Spitting in someones face is not only barbaric but cowardly.
The NFL will probably fine him what will amount to be pocket change for him.
If the official didn't actually see the act and tossed him for what he thought might have happened then he should be suspended.
I also believe the other player should have gotten tossed for throwing the punch.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I didn't see him spit either. I was trying to find 'clues' that he spit but i didnt see his head jerk forward or somethign out of his mouth. I did see the other guy wipe his face a little bit after the punch. Acting? or Reacting?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
I have been stabbed, sucker punched, had feces and urine thrown on me and I have had prisoners spit in my face. None of it is fun.

:shock: Yikes...

Members online