Sealver Siliga (DT, Utah)

DCEBB2011

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Utah defensive tackle Sealver Siliga announced Wednesday afternoon he would skip his senior season and enter the NFL draft. Siliga had 28.5 tackles, including 1.5 sacks, this past season for the Utes and was a Mountain West honorable mention selection. He is the second Utah underclassman to leave for the draft - cornerback Brandon Burton also said he would forgo his senior season. Siliga is not rated highly among prospects, and one site has him going undrafted. Here is part of the statement Siliga released Wednesday: "Over the past couple of weeks, my family and I have been evaluating my draft prospects. I have taken a lot of time and have spoken with my family, friends and the coaching staff, and I have decided to make myself eligible for the 2011 NFL draft. I feel both mentally and physically this is the best time for me to turn pro. This was not an easy decision or one in which I made without a lot of thought and prayer. ... I am very thankful for everything Coach [Kyle] Whittingham and his staff have done for me." - Andrea Adelson, ESPN

Siliga is our 24th best junior DT and will most likely not be drafted. He is a prospect as a 3-4 DE however as he has the size and speed to play the position (6-3, 300, 5.04e).
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts