Seahawks release Alexander

josdin00

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL.com doesn't even have an article up yet, just a breaking news banner.

http://www.nfl.com/

"Former NFL MVP Shaun Alexander has been released by Seattle, NFL Network's Adam Schefter is reporting."

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow MVP to No VP in 2 seasons. Good luck to him. I'm sure he won't be on the market for long.

He'll probably get signed by some sad-sack team that is looking for a big name to put on their roster, like the Cardinals did with Emmit Smith a few years ago. But Alexander was such a cupcake last year that I really don't see him having an impact anywhere--unless he was playing with some kind of undisclosed injury that heals before the season begins.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
watch all the so called forum experts say TT HAS to pick him up..Not on this forum of course just other forums

OP
OP
J

josdin00

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My expectation is that the Bears will go after him. They can't go into the season with just Benson and Wolfe as their RBs.

TheTroll

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My expectation is that the Bears will go after him. They can't go into the season with just Benson and Wolfe as their RBs.

I agree...though I don't think it would make their offense much better. Alexander is still better then Benson

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Adrian Peterson isn't bad. Unless I'm behind the times and they've traded him.

Members online

Latest posts