Scrimmage Clips are up!!!!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
k, all 3 parts are up and running, look now before the NFL takes em down and I get sued for millions!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
awesome I'm gonna watch these tommorow so I can watch things closer and see some good parts in the defense which I missed a lot.

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome job. Really appreciate these.

Hodge looks like he can really bring some pain with his hits unlike Barnett.

Rodgers looked improved from last season.

I hope Jennings can take the #2 WR spot, it looks like he has the ability.

I'm pretty sure I heard Carroll fart in one of those clips, I'm surprised you didn't point that out. Carroll looked like he had good coverage in every play you pointed him out.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Trom,
I wasn't able to catch any of this, those of us out of state really do appreciate it.

One question someone who was there or able to watch the whole thing.........Did Sander do all the holding on field goal attempts or were they switching up?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats awesome, now take it down before you get sued. NO FUN LEAGUE

Thanks ... especially for the "THE BUTCHER" title you threw in there. next time i want a chopping sound effect to go with the title. and maybe some blood haha. thanks again

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks alot man - I was so upset when I realized I was not going to be able to see it. David Martin does still suck.

Thanks Again !!!!

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
awesome to see this... hodge is a manic and carroll still blows... i got a kick out of the text commentary tromz :lol:

we'll see how it goes next week for sures 8)

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doogie said:
tonytokes said:
awesome to see this... hodge is a manic and carroll still blows... i got a kick out of the text commentary tromz :lol:

Carroll is going to come on strong this year and make many fans. Woodson is fragile and will get hurt from time to time.

hey, ill be the first in line to cheer his name if that's true. i hate wasted draft picks as much as the next guy. he just doesnt seem to have that immeasurable skill of field awareness like others do... cant really teach it.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tonytokes said:
Doogie said:
tonytokes said:

Carroll is going to come on strong this year and make many fans. Woodson is fragile and will get hurt from time to time.

hey, ill be the first in line to cheer his name if that's true. i hate wasted draft picks as much as the next guy. he just doesnt seem to have that immeasurable skill of field awareness like others do... cant really teach it.

i couldnt have said it better. when i try and say it it sounds like "Carroll blows, trade him!"

but yeah, ill cheer him as well, i want him\GB to DO WELL! I just dont see him doing it..

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so i guess we'll see... the nickel/slot db spot might really pay off... smaller wideout usually, not so isolated. could be what's needed.

i just had a habit of screaming at the television at him a lot the last two years. my gf doesnt really even follow football and "knows" that he's no good. :p

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike Vandermause, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers FS Nick Collins (back) returned to practice Monday, Aug. 7.

Thank God he didnt get hurt bad on something so stupid.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tonytokes said:
so i guess we'll see... the nickel/slot db spot might really pay off... smaller wideout usually, not so isolated. could be what's needed.

i just had a habit of screaming at the television at him a lot the last two years. my gf doesnt really even follow football and "knows" that he's no good. :p

Actually, what I've heard is that in the nickel, Woodson is going to cover the slot receiver and Carroll will take one of the outside guys. I think this is because Woodson is stronger and more physical, which is more important with the slot receiver. I don't think this is an unusual arrangement for nickel defenses. Often the opposing team's best or second best receiver will move in to the slot when they go to three-receiver sets. Carroll's speed and lack of height make him a better fit for the outside.

As for the earlier question about whether Sander held for all field goal attempts, I think he did because I'm pretty sure I saw him stay in there for two consecutive attempts, one by each kicker. I doubt that it means very much, though.

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
tonytokes said:

Actually, what I've heard is that in the nickel, Woodson is going to cover the slot receiver and Carroll will take one of the outside guys. I think this is because Woodson is stronger and more physical, which is more important with the slot receiver. I don't think this is an unusual arrangement for nickel defenses. Often the opposing team's best or second best receiver will move in to the slot when they go to three-receiver sets. Carroll's speed and lack of height make him a better fit for the outside.

As for the earlier question about whether Sander held for all field goal attempts, I think he did because I'm pretty sure I saw him stay in there for two consecutive attempts, one by each kicker. I doubt that it means very much, though.

thats a good point. i should know that, it's all we did with driver last year. either way, the point is the same about him covering the third wide receiver or possibly a split out RB... should be a good matchup. here's to hoping at least! :arrow:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts