Screw it! Til we see what Goodson can do Sign TILLMAN..

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He would be cheap old but least he can play still til they develop Goodson or another rookie safety valve.. Doubt Teddy does it tho... Maybe peppers says eh yeah give a shot haha

D

Deleted member 6794

He would be cheap old but least he can play still til they develop Goodson or another rookie safety valve.. Doubt Teddy does it tho... Maybe peppers says eh yeah give a shot haha

Tillman is 34 years old and has had season ending injuries both in 2013 and 2014. No, thanks.

D

Deleted member 6794

What about Zack Bowman?

Actually too small of a sample size for me to make an educated guess. I wonder though why he was never able to secure a starting spot either with the Bears or the Giants.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What FA CB's would you be interested in signing right now? Are there any?

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It could be worse: the only team that needs more help at ILB than us is the 49ers. Everyone is retiring.....

D

Deleted member 6794

What FA CB's would you be interested in signing right now? Are there any?

The best corner still out there is Rashean Mathis. He will be 35 years old at the start of the season though so I´ll pass as well.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Patrick Robinson is still available. Not sure what his market will be though, and he's played more slot corner recently than outside.

D

Deleted member 6794

Patrick Robinson is still available. Not sure what his market will be though, and he's played more slot corner recently than outside.

Robinson played slightly more snaps on the outside last season for the Saints. He allowed a completion percentage of 66.7% and a passer rating of 91.3 while doing so.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was high on Goodson when we got him in the 6th...but felt he probably would never get a shot due to Shields/House/Williams and even Hayward getting first knock on the outside. I WISH this wasn't the case, but boy it just might be the chance of your life set before you. I foresee he'll get a serious shot at the spot no matter who we draft (unless a true shutdown early rounder). He has basketball background and that athleticism should help him overcome some growing pains possibly. Go shock the freaking world bud, we definitely are in a position of needing you to do so.

DaveRoller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we know Tillman is pretty much done as a NFL player, at least with Goodson there is hope!!

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was just wondering this myself. Not sure I have a want for an injury prone DB, but he is young and should be cheap if they need to open up a spot

Well that was my thought, and I know we NEVER trade picks for players but with the Jets signing Cro and Revis and like you mentioned his injury history maybe we could get him for a late round pick. I'm sure this won't come to fruition but interesting little tidbit considering our need there now.

D

Deleted member 6794

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8325/dee-milliner

I wonder if we were one of the teams to check in on him.

Well that was my thought, and I know we NEVER trade picks for players but with the Jets signing Cro and Revis and like you mentioned his injury history maybe we could get him for a late round pick. I'm sure this won't come to fruition but interesting little tidbit considering our need there now.

I was wondering about Milliner´s availability as well after the Jets added Buster Skrine as well. He´s only two years removed from being picked in the top 10 and could be a valuable addition to the Packers secondary. His injuty history is a major concern though.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering about Milliner´s availability as well after the Jets added Buster Skrine as well. He´s only two years removed from being picked in the top 10 and could be a valuable addition to the Packers secondary. His injuty history is a major concern though.

This is the kind of move that is low risk potentially high reward assuming the pick is from round 5 or later.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still want to see Casey Hayward play. Not sure why everyone is so down on him. If you remove 2013, which was lost to injury, he has played pretty good for us so far behind Shields and Williams

D

Deleted member 6794

I still want to see Casey Hayward play. Not sure why everyone is so down on him. If you remove 2013, which was lost to injury, he has played pretty good for us so far behind Shields and Williams

I´m fine with Hayward competing for the starting job opposite Shields but I don´t want to hand to it him without any competition. In addition the Packers need to add depth to the position as Demetri Goodson and Tay Glover-Wright are #4 and #5 on the depth chart as of now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts