Scouts Inc can suck my *****

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GUESS WHO THE HIGHEST PACKER IS, and what RANK?
Here's some tidbits. Charles Woodson is ranked below 3 other CB's even though he was the Defensive MVP in the league last year.

NFL Scouting Reports and Player Ratings - National Football League - ESPN

2010 NFL Scouting - Top 200

Scouts Inc. has evaluated and graded more than 2,500 NFL players heading into the 2010 season, giving Insiders a leg up on the competition with exclusive grades and scouting reports.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh its ESPN? thats why.

PFF had woodson #1 and they have the best numbers of anyone.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats why Mccshay sucks and Kiper is a beast
True, except I also remember the draft where Kiper rated USC WR Mike Williams #1 of all players, and the Lions paid for taking the guy at like 11 or whatever... he was terrible. I think the 2006 draft? One of those years where they took a WR 1st in 3 straight drafts, with Roy Williams being the only one who did anything. And he sucks too!

But this list, for anyone who can't see it, NO Packer is even ranked in the TOP 50 of today's NFL.
I guess that means McCarthy must be the best coach to get them to 11-5 and having the best offense in the NFL.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But this list, for anyone who can't see it, NO Packer is even ranked in the TOP 50 of today's NFL.
I guess that means McCarthy must be the best coach to get them to 11-5 and having the best offense in the NFL.

or it means that who ever put the list together..........sucks *****

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, he criticized Rodgers' ability to read defenses in the draft, and graded him a bottom 1st-2nd rounder...
well in all technicality he WAS dead on with that draft pick placement...and imo while good, rodgers would not have ended up this good if he was thrown to the wolves day 1 (like he would have been if he were drafted #1) instead of honing his game for 3 years.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well in all technicality he WAS dead on with that draft pick placement...and imo while good, rodgers would not have ended up this good if he was thrown to the wolves day 1 (like he would have been if he were drafted #1) instead of honing his game for 3 years.
I think he would have done way better than Alex Smith in SF.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was dead on with the pick placement.

But he was dead WRONG with the analysis, and, CLEARLY, so where all the teams that passed on him.

This doesn't show that he's a good analyst, rather than that he knows how dumbs NFL executives are.

Members online

Latest posts