1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Schwartz vs McCarthy

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Jul 31, 2012.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
  2. TennMike

TennMike Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    LOL at Schwartz. I think he has a mean case of little man syndrome

• Like Like x 1
  3. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    schwartz can eat a schdick

4. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,068
    It's obviously silly season...... :rolleyes:
    And btw - who cares what Schwartz thinks or says ? :eek: :D

5. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +4,176
    If Schwartz wants to talk smack about the division winner last season and the favorite this season, that's fine. After all, his franchise hasn't won a title in over 50 years and has never even appeared in the Super Bowl. It hasn't even won a playoff game in 20 years. Of course that isn't his fault but even so all he has is at this point is talk. You'd think he may want to be a little careful aiming his smack at McCarthy since Mike has a ring he earned just two seasons ago (and BTW that team also took a day off to build team camaraderie). But being smart apparently isn't Jim's long suit and he demonstrated his lack of class previously. But after jabbing McCarthy he doesn't even have the guts to own up to his insignificant little remark? Really?

6. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    I think this is a big part of what separates coaches like McCarthy from coaches like Schwartz. Mike doesn't believe it's "taking a day off". Jim says its a work day and they couldn't afford to waste it. I'd say McCarthy is more of the mindset that you can't afford to NOT have team building. Jim, look at your team and then look at ours, and THEN tell me if you think team building days are "wasted" days. Clown.

7. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Losers talk sh_t and winners drink whiskey.

8. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    sometimes losers do both of those things.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Hmmmm, the whole ***** shooting incident ranks up there with having the team sized for rings before the Super Bowl, it may seem like something irrelevant but I can't criticize McCarthy since he has a SB ring to prove his point. Schwartz needs to focus on his own team, and somehow I think we'll here him say the Packers/Lions rivalry is the best rivalry in the league. Best advice to give, beat the Packers once at home and you may have room to talk.

10. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    I would rather have the team do ***** shoot than have players get dui's ;)

11. Rocky11

Rocky11 Superbowl bound Pack

Ratings:
    +62
    Schwartz is a blow hard at best, an a$$hole a worst. I can't believe that anyone would take and stock what so ever in anything he says. Low class of the NFL. A complete opposite of McCarthy.