Schwartz vs McCarthy

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
If Schwartz wants to talk smack about the division winner last season and the favorite this season, that's fine. After all, his franchise hasn't won a title in over 50 years and has never even appeared in the Super Bowl. It hasn't even won a playoff game in 20 years. Of course that isn't his fault but even so all he has is at this point is talk. You'd think he may want to be a little careful aiming his smack at McCarthy since Mike has a ring he earned just two seasons ago (and BTW that team also took a day off to build team camaraderie). But being smart apparently isn't Jim's long suit and he demonstrated his lack of class previously. But after jabbing McCarthy he doesn't even have the guts to own up to his insignificant little remark? Really?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that team also took a day off to build team camaraderie).

I think this is a big part of what separates coaches like McCarthy from coaches like Schwartz. Mike doesn't believe it's "taking a day off". Jim says its a work day and they couldn't afford to waste it. I'd say McCarthy is more of the mindset that you can't afford to NOT have team building. Jim, look at your team and then look at ours, and THEN tell me if you think team building days are "wasted" days. Clown.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Hmmmm, the whole ***** shooting incident ranks up there with having the team sized for rings before the Super Bowl, it may seem like something irrelevant but I can't criticize McCarthy since he has a SB ring to prove his point. Schwartz needs to focus on his own team, and somehow I think we'll here him say the Packers/Lions rivalry is the best rivalry in the league. Best advice to give, beat the Packers once at home and you may have room to talk.

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
Schwartz is a blow hard at best, an ***hole a worst. I can't believe that anyone would take and stock what so ever in anything he says. Low class of the NFL. A complete opposite of McCarthy.

Latest posts