Schottenheimer Pass Defense

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
lionel washington and schottenheimer are the villains.

ive wanted lionel fired for yeeeaaars.

Forgive my lack of knowledge, What is Washington's position? Considering I'm not aware of who he is, he's either done very little right, or very little REALLY wrong.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
spardo62 said:
Schottenheimer seems to be a horrible coach, and he is proving it for the 2nd time in Green Bay.

My question from yesterday, is why was Carroll left in the game after the injury. The Saints immediately picked on him for a TD.

Greg C. said:
I didn't understand that either. I thought players HAD to leave for at least one play when the game had to be stopped for an injury. The only explanation I can think of is that the Packers burned a timeout, allowing Carroll to stay on the field after his injury. Why would they do this? Because we have such a lack of depth at that position. I think our #4 CB is Jarrett Bush.

In the last 2 minutes of a half an injury on the defense forces the team to take a time out. If a time out is taken the player may remain in the game.
Had it been a different part of the half Carroll would have come out for a play rather than the Packers taking a time out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts