Schedule to be released April 13th?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Link

Will NFL schedule be released April 13?
If you’re looking for an educated guess as to the exact date the NFL will release its regular-season schedule, circle Tuesday, April 13 on your calendar as a possibility.

Vikings.com did a little sleuthing recently and reported that according to TVGuide.com’s online guide, ESPN2 has a SportsCenter episode scheduled for Tuesday, April 13 at 6 p.m. CST entitled “NFL Schedule Release Special.”

The time frame makes sense, with the NFL wanting to avoid competing against baseball’s opening day hoopla in the coming week and the Tiger Woods media feeding frenzy at the Masters April 8-11.

The NFL presumably also wants to release its schedule well in advance of the NFL draft (April 22-24) to get maximum exposure.

It appears the NFL will release its schedule all at once, rather than follow the past practice of giving fans a sneak preview of nationally televised and holiday games.

This is what I most look forward to in the off season.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to get to at least an away game or two this season. I hope we get Favre in Lambeau on a monday night or sunday night late in the season in the cold.