Schedule release date set

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice thx man. I Will def check out thé café Forsure! Wut about wisconson dells? Is thé inside water park open? Im going to madison 26-28th check out collège game! Im going to milwaukee 28th - 30th. And gb 30-3rd. Back to minnesota to check them out, make it back to Winnipeg 4 days later. So am i close to wisconson dells? When Im in thé wisconson cities :) ?

Jesse.

Here is a website listing hotels/lodges/resorts with water parks at Wisconsin Dells.

http://www.midwestweekends.com/plan_a_trip/family_friends/travel_with_kids/dells_water_parks.html

PWT (Phil)

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tundra Lodge is ok if you got kids that want to play in a water park, otherwise I was not impressed.
For my money the top floor of the Hilton Garden Inn is the best room in Green Bay.
PLUS it's right next to the Stadium View.

I've read this as well (the first part), but we won't be in the hotel more from, 2am-10am every day. We'll be busy drinking and touring Friday, touring Saturday, the game on Sunday and then back home on Monday.

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're driving from New York to Green Bay??? Wow, that's dedication. :tup:

I know that it's tough to get hotel rooms in Green Bay without having to book it through one of the numerous agencies once the schedule has been released. The Tundra Lodge is in walking distance of the stadium and actually one of the nicer places. Just don't drink the coffee there. ;)

Haha, thanks for the tip. Maybe we'll pack a small pot.

Yeah, 14 hours round trip. New Jersey actually. We're going to leave Thursday, spend Thursday night and Monday in Chicago, Fri-Sun in GB. Home on Tues.

Members online

Latest posts