Schedule release date set

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

Wpg-GBP#1Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh Wow. So different but unique from how Canada is but i mean u guys have sooooo many more states n teams. Aswell américans love collège, Canadians just dont Care for their universty or collège teams. I wish We did.

So next Q. Im à very loud fan, love to get fans going, get chants etc. Is there certain section I should look for at badgers game? I mean u guys r the fans that do slow wave n turn it to fast wave n such right?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

So next Q. Im à very loud fan, love to get fans going, get chants etc. Is there certain section I should look for at badgers game? I mean u guys r the fans that do slow wave n turn it to fast wave n such right?

Student section, which is located in the sections J-P at Camp Randall.

Wpg-GBP#1Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok. Oh Damn I'm excited. It'll be longer trip. Are these Saturday games usually afternoon? Or vairy?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

Ok. Oh Damn I'm excited. It'll be longer trip. Are these Saturday games usually afternoon? Or vairy?

I expect the game vs. South Florida to be an afternoon game. BTW if you´re in Madison on Sept. 27 for the Badgers game you should try to make it to the Bears game at Soldier Field on Sunday.

Wpg-GBP#1Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow.... The student section looks epic, these chants n such look so awesome. So I don't need to be a student do I? To sit in that section.

Also yea I'd love to go but isnt Chicago ppl crazy? Lol. I can handle me, but I got my young sister Whos 16 coming and my boyfriend, gosh he won't stand chance lmao. But u kno I turned em all pack nation! :) hurry up season!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

Wow.... The student section looks epic, these chants n such look so awesome. So I don't need to be a student do I? To sit in that section.

I have no idea if you have to be a student to get tickets there.

Also yea I'd love to go but isnt Chicago ppl crazy? Lol. I can handle me, but I got my young sister Whos 16 coming and my boyfriend, gosh he won't stand chance lmao.

If you don´t act like a jerk you should be fine.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Also yea I'd love to go but isnt Chicago ppl crazy? Lol. I can handle me, but I got my young sister Whos 16 coming and my boyfriend, gosh he won't stand chance lmao. But u kno I turned em all pack nation! :) hurry up season!

You need to be a student in order to buy season tickets from the university. You can, however, get student tickets from students via craigslist, Stubhub, or any other place people sell tickets.

Wpg-GBP#1Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok. So normally u cant just Buy à ticket? You have to be à student to attend game? Or is that just for student sections u have to be student?

However on vividtickets there are tic for sale some in student section and some on Sidelines. Am i play to Buy those?

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok. So normally u cant just Buy à ticket? You have to be à student to attend game? Or is that just for student sections u have to be student?

However on vividtickets there are tic for sale some in student section and some on Sidelines. Am i play to Buy those?

Just for the student section you have to be a student in order to buy tickets.

You can buy student tickets from vividtickets, just can't buy student tickets from the university.

I am a student. You could message me also and I could get you student tickets.

Wpg-GBP#1Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok i messaged you. I think. Sorry everyone Im learning how to use this site. Plz let me kno If i msged u right way , Carl :)

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wpg GP#1 fan " Im coming for my FIRST ever Packers game October 2 vs Vikings. It costed me 1,091.00 for 3 tickets section 107, row 36. Are these good seats? I also got VIP all u can drink and eat, thru title own. It's expensive...But I need to be at Lambeau!!! I hope its as good as I'm anticipating which I believe it will.

I can't wait to be part of it live with best fans hands down and see city of Green Bay. I'll be in city Sept 29 and leave Friday Oct. 3rd.

So what's some things to do in GB or around. What should I check out?

Let's Go Packers!!! New to board, I'm from Winnipeg Canada :)"

Jesse
I would suggest using the official website of Packers to get all the game day Lambeau Field information, including a diagram of the stadium.

You will be able to find the location of section 107 on the diagram of the stadium in this website

Here is the Website:

http://www.packers.com/gameday/gameday-information.html

Attractions to see in Green Bay:

The National Rail Railroad museum which is locate about 2 miles east of Lambeau Field . All kinds of old Railroad engines and rail road cars and RR equipment are located there..

Heritage Hill State Park located just few miles from Lambeau Field just off Wi. State highway 172 Webster Ave exit.

A living history of Green Bay, which is. the oldest settlement in State of Wisconsin founded in 1633,. Some oldest Buildings from Green Bay history, which have been restored and relocated to Heritage Hill State Park. One of the building is Tank Cottage, which is oldest building in State of Wisconsin

Bay Beach Amusement park and Wild life Sanctuary located on the shore of Bay of Green bay

The amusement park is closed for winter, but The Wild life Sanctuary is open And there is not admission charged.
There are Ducks and Geese swimming in the very large pond of water and they walking around grounds of the grounds of the Sanctuary . Many Species of birds like Eagles, Hawks etc. and other birds found in Wisconsin are displayed in Large cages at Sanctuary . Also There are some species animals found in State of Wisconsin in displays at Sanctuary.

Green Bay /Brown County has a nice Medium size Zoo called NEW Zoo. It is located about 15 miles out side of Green Bay, Take State hwy41 north to the Suamico Exit and make left turn onto the County Hwy. follow the hwy signs directing you to NEW Zoo. NEW Zoo have Many types of Animals in Natural setting displays. Admission charge in about $5.00 per person.

There is nice Restaurant right next to Americinn on Velp Ave. it is called Julie's Cafe. Their prices are moderate and the food is good. They have breakfast , Lunch and Dinner and large variety of pies for dessert.. Julie's Café has beautiful location on large pond of water with ducks, Swans and geese swimming in the water.. Julie's Café also has beautiful peacock walking around in front of their large windows facing the water.

If you need you need any more information about Green Bay , Packers and Lambeau Field, post your questions in this topic and I will answer them.

PWT (Phil) Green Bay born and raised and now live in Suburb of De Pere , which is located 5 miles south of Lambeau Field.

Wpg-GBP#1Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice thx man. I Will def check out thé café Forsure! Wut about wisconson dells? Is thé inside water park open? Im going to madison 26-28th check out collège game! Im going to milwaukee 28th - 30th. And gb 30-3rd. Back to minnesota to check them out, make it back to Winnipeg 4 days later. So am i close to wisconson dells? When Im in thé wisconson cities :) ?

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good, it´s tough to get hotel rooms when the Packers play at home.

Don´t know what you´re interested in aside of the Packers, but as you´ll spend some time in Green Bay I would recommend to take a tour of Lambeau Field, to visit the Neville Public Museum, which features a lot of exhibits from the Packers Hall of Fame (which is closed until 2015), take a walk or drive around the Packers Heritage Trail and watch the Monday Night game at one of the sports bar (would recommend the Stadium View).

In addition, the Packers Fan Tours offer a player autograph sesssion at the Tundra lodge (you have to pay for it though) and normally Johnnie Gray and some other former Packers show up at the Green Bay Distillery the night before a game (they charge you some bucks to enter a private party) and you´ll be able to put on and take photos with a 2010 Super Bowl ring.

That is awesome news as I am booked at the Tundra Lodge for Sept 12-15.

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looked online for tickets to Pack @ Dolphins and Holy Crap Balls are they expensive. Upper deck is $140+!!!!!

Miami fans are trying to make a quick buck out of you because unless we (Jets) or Patriots come down their stadium is at best 50% full. When GB, Dallas, etc. come in, they can make some $ for the $ they lose when they play 25 of the 31 other NFL teams.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

No, I'm a Jets fan. Booked it with 5 other friends.

Nevermind. Missed the Packer Fan Tours part in your original post.

I"ll wave to the players, haha.

I´m surprised you were able to book the Tundra Lodge without doing it over PFT. They normally block all dates for Packers home games there. You can still join the players autograph session for an extra charge.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

Nice thx man. I Will def check out thé café Forsure! Wut about wisconson dells? Is thé inside water park open? Im going to madison 26-28th check out collège game! Im going to milwaukee 28th - 30th. And gb 30-3rd. Back to minnesota to check them out, make it back to Winnipeg 4 days later. So am i close to wisconson dells? When Im in thé wisconson cities :) ?

The indoor water parks are open year round at Wisconsin Dells. It´s approximately an one hour drive from Madison.

Wpg-GBP#1Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh Thats good. Def go there then.

Tundra lodge was open for me Too they expedia. Not many rooms tho. i booked my VIP n tics with title tours

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I´m surprised you were able to book the Tundra Lodge without doing it over PFT. They normally block all dates for Packers home games there. You can still join the players autograph session for an extra charge.

I booked it at 7:45pm EDT, about 15 minutes before the schedule officially came out, after the Jets leaked out our schedule on their website. By 8:30pm EDT it was sold out. I will say that even by 7:45 the hotel only had 5 rooms remaining. Crazy how quickly it went. I laugh at ppl I see on Twitter and such saying they're thinking about going. They'll have to wind up staying in Chicago.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

I booked it at 7:45pm EDT, about 15 minutes before the schedule officially came out, after the Jets leaked out our schedule on their website. By 8:30pm EDT it was sold out. I will say that even by 7:45 the hotel only had 5 rooms remaining. Crazy how quickly it went. I laugh at ppl I see on Twitter and such saying they're thinking about going. They'll have to wind up staying in Chicago.

It´s not that bad. But you would have to book a package with Packers Fan Tours for the Tundra Lodge to be able to stay there, which of course would cost more money than just booking the hotel (it does include the player autograph session, admission to a tailgate party and some other stuff though).

Great job booking the hotel before the schedule came out. :tup:

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It´s not that bad. But you would have to book a package with Packers Fan Tours for the Tundra Lodge to be able to stay there, which of course would cost more money than just booking the hotel (it does include the player autograph session, admission to a tailgate party and some other stuff though).

Great job booking the hotel before the schedule came out. :tup:

Yeah, I exaggerated a bit - but according to a buddy of mine who just booked, the nearest hotel he could find was 5 miles away. Saved more $ than I did, but I really didn't want to drive after I parked the car on Friday after a 14 hour drive until Monday AM.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

Yeah, I exaggerated a bit - but according to a buddy of mine who just booked, the nearest hotel he could find was 5 miles away. Saved more $ than I did, but I really didn't want to drive after I parked the car on Friday after a 14 hour drive until Monday AM.

You're driving from New York to Green Bay??? Wow, that's dedication. :tup:

I know that it's tough to get hotel rooms in Green Bay without having to book it through one of the numerous agencies once the schedule has been released. The Tundra Lodge is in walking distance of the stadium and actually one of the nicer places. Just don't drink the coffee there. ;)

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tundra Lodge is ok if you got kids that want to play in a water park, otherwise I was not impressed.
For my money the top floor of the Hilton Garden Inn is the best room in Green Bay.
PLUS it's right next to the Stadium View.

Members online

Latest posts