1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Scam email

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, May 1, 2007.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I got a stupid scam email from a "Mr. Hong Hing Wong" from Honk Kong. It's one of those where they say they some millionaire died, and left 35 million dollars, and they will send me a big check, which i am supposed to cash, then i'm supposed to send them 35% of the money and keep the rest. (Of course after you cash the check, which even looks real to the bank, you send off their 35%, and several days later the check bounces and you get stuck for the whole amount with the bank you cashed it at).

So, i wrote the guy back and said:

"Dear Mr. Wong, if you married a Chinese lady, and got her pregnant, would your baby come out caucasion?
    Of course not, because as the ancient Chinese proverb says.............."Two Wongs don't make a WHITE!"

And yes........I really did email that back to the guy! :rotflmao:
    I hope it REALLY messes with his mind!!!! :thumbsup:

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Very funny cheesey. You didnt fall for that email did ya? That sounded like a bunch of crap when I saw your post.

3. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    The oldest scam on the net.... Usually it is from Nigeria.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    NO PC! I didn't fall for the scam! I might be BLONDE, AND POLISH (a double whammy, hey???) But I didn't just fall off the turnip truck!!! :rotflmao:

5. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesey's the oldest scam on the net! :rotflmao:

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yup!
    And you "fell" for the "Cheesey Scam!"

Hey........I REALLY hope Mr. Wong writes me back. I would have loved to see the look on his face when he read what I wrote! He was probably thinking he got a "hit" on his attempted scam, only to find himself "CHEESED!"

7. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good thing that you wrote to him.

If you called him, you might "Wing" the "Wong" number! :razz:

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Geez.........looks like i'm being stalked by ELMER FUDD!!!!LOLOLOL!!! :rotflmao:

9. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Naw...just being the "Anti-Cheesey" :thumbsup:

10. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Here is a sad part. Today at my bank...

a older couple came in after thinking they had won a lottery, They were sent a check for ten grand where they were to deposit the check immediately and then send another check to the company for 3 grand. They didn't send the check back but, thinking the check was good, spent about two grand. Well, the check bounced today and they cannot cover the 2 grand....

No one gives money away.......period.

11. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This is true, noone gives anything away..you get nuffin for free these days..

How sad for the older couple my heart goes out to them, but you would have thought they would have known better.

12. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Nobody gives away money, unless you win it.

13. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes Heather, but the key phrase "these days"

Years ago in the latter years of my parents lives, they were bilked out of alot of money by scam artists.
    They target the elderly for a reason.
    My parents grew up in times where things were taken at face value, and people were trusted.
    Fortunately, my sister and I found out about it before our parents were "cleaned out"
    Even so, it was hard to convince my father of the fact.

Personally, I would like to take these people who target the elderly, and nail their nuts to a stump, and push them over backwards.

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I would nail that to a stump, pour lighter fluid all around "it", light it on fire, and give the guy a knife.
    I have seen on TV where these scumbags go after the elderly. They figure them as easy targets. They don't care who they hurt.
    There's a special place in hell for dirtbags like that.
    Trippster..........I can only imagine how bad you felt actually being there with those people. It had to tear at your heart.

15. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    THIS IS NOT A SCAM...I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!

Dear Fellow PackerBackers; :jumpsmile:

I have come into considerable amount of money with death of elderly relative who past lived in mountains of Northern Idaho near Canadien border.

Do to fact that property was on Montana-Idaho state line, and me being good hearted Montanan, I alone am entitled to half assets, which comes to nice, tidy sum. However, dilemma comes about as to fact that I must come up with large amount of cash (no checks, please) to collect this sum, which henceforth I am willing to share with buddies on this site.

So, deal is this: More you send, more you gonna get in return. First come, first take care of. Is way we do this. You may let me know your dollar amount you send in this notice. I am trusting man so I take you word for contribution....you take my word. Oh, you rich are going to be.

To guy named Cheesey....you get first dibbies and not to worry about contribution. However, small contribution get you enough to buy Vikesrule a nice Packer jersey.

Have nice day.

Ubinscrewed

aka MontanaBob

16. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bwaahaaa!

Hey MB, there is only one problem with your post.

There is no such thing as a "nice Packer jersey"

Cheesey, if you get me one of those disgusting things, please enclose a big bottle of "Tide"

[​IMG]

P.S. I just used this pic. in another post, but it seems very appropriate here!

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey Vikes..............do you know WHY Viking fans wash their clothes in "Tide?"

Cause it's too damn cold outTide!!!LOLOL!!! :rotflmao:

18. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

[​IMG]

19. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Deer Montannna Boob,
    I be REEL interestid in hellping you for keep sum land four me! I bee sending off sum munny as soon as eye kan figger owt how four to get munny order. I hvae lotsa penny witch eye kan turn intwo big paper munny for two send it off! Pleeze keep a big hunka land fur me tooo liv on four the rest uf meye life!
    Oh....bye the way........eye wuldn't waste munny on a Packer jerzey for Vikerool.........that would bee like trying to dress up a mule! :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

20. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    That one was a little too cheesey for the monkey..

[​IMG]

21. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Note: Quoting Monkey..........."Man.......I'm sure glad it didn't smell like that BEFORE I ate it!!!" :rotflmao:

22. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :rotflmao:

You gonna take that Boob,.... er....ah...... Bob?

23. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Rut-row.... Boob.... Hmmm...

[​IMG]