SBXLV DVD,where are you?

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard in May or June they are going to release a DVD called "Packers Road to Super Bowl XLV". It's suppose to have the entire game.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
I downloaded the entire game in 720p onto my phone...great quality and no commercials...I also have all the playoff games downloaded... I will see about putting them on a dvd

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Sheesh... I've watched that baby 11 times already. They've won each time. Woodson and Driver keep getting hurt though...you think they'd learn, huh?

Have to tell ya though... watching that 3rd quarter is just plain BRUTAL.
My son keeps telling me... "Dad, settle down...the trophy is already at the Hall of Fame." Flippin' kid just doesn't get it. ;)

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I downloaded the entire game in 720p onto my phone...great quality and no commercials...I also have all the playoff games downloaded... I will see about putting them on a dvd

If you wouldn't mind burning some DVD's I need a couple of the playoff games. I would reimburse you for your time, materials and shipping.

Thanks,
Jim

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Sorry Jim.. I only have the SB and the NFCG on file... i thought i had the Falcons and Eagles game on file but I cant find them and when I went to go download them again the file had been deleted due to copyright.. Let me know if you would like these 2 and i will see if I can get them on a DVD for you.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer but I also have the SB and NFC championship game on DVD. I'm hoping the playoff games are offered soon on Blu Ray-DVD by the NFL.

If I find a copy of the Eagles-Falcons games or hear of an official release by the NFL, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Jim

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If I could get a DVD or Blu-Ray copy of the Falcons game and super bowl I would pay you in advance, plus tip you nicely. PLEASE let me know!

Ars Gratia Artis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't understand why the dvd "Road to Super Bowl XLV: The Green Bay Packers" is not out by now. I see it nowhere available. In the past it has always been available not that many months after the SB. The labor dispute may have caused some delay but now that is long over. What's up?

Members online

Latest posts