SB 45 19th top game of 2010-2011

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
NFL has a series that has the top 20 games of the year..

Packers SB win came in at 19

NFLN replaying segment on it...

Nice camera work, nice commentary..

Still brings goose bumps to me

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess they mean just the game, not everything it means, as 19 seems low for a SB.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah strictly game terms. I mean honestly Pittsburgh was dominated the entire first half. Hard to justify that as the top game of 2010 when several others went back and forth for most of the contest. It deserves the 19th spot.

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as a game, it wasn't even the best Packer game of the year, the Falcons divisional playoff game, we dominated on offense and defense, as well as possibly the best single game from a QB that I personally have ever witnessed.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as well as possibly the best single game from a QB that I personally have ever witnessed.

eghh Vick this year against the Redskins or Brady last year against the Titans comes to mind. Thats just me though.

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eghh Vick this year against the Redskins or Brady last year against the Titans comes to mind. Thats just me though.

maybe, but I didn't witness those :) The fact it was also a playoff game, in Atlanta, against a team the bookies favored to win tilts my judgement a bit also.

Were the Titans and Redskins considered one of the best teams in the league when those games happened? nada, were they playoff games with huge implications? I say nay nay. Not that they weren't great games from the QB.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
the best game ending this year is between jacksonville catching that hail mary for the win or desean jackson returning a punt at the end of the game for the win

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Yeah strictly game terms. I mean honestly Pittsburgh was dominated the entire first half. Hard to justify that as the top game of 2010 when several others went back and forth for most of the contest. It deserves the 19th spot.

HUH????

Excuse me, were you watching the same Superbowl I was? Where the packers were leading like 21-10 at halftime?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe, but I didn't witness those :) The fact it was also a playoff game, in Atlanta, against a team the bookies favored to win tilts my judgement a bit also.

Were the Titans and Redskins considered one of the best teams in the league when those games happened? nada, were they playoff games with huge implications? I say nay nay. Not that they weren't great games from the QB.

I guess if it has to be from a postseason game (even though Brady and Vick set records I think) I would say Frank ***** in 92.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOwxOOQmWw&feature=related]YouTube - ‪The Greatest Comeback in NFL history: Buffalo over Houston in 1993 playoffs‬‏[/ame]

And the brady one
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSTgkGgGEzk&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Patriots vs Titans 59-0‬‏[/ame]

And the Vick one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu0H1YHOL_8]YouTube - ‪Michael Vick 6 TD Performance Eagles vs Redskins November 15, 2010‬‏[/ame]

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
the best game ending this year is between jacksonville catching that hail mary for the win or desean jackson returning a punt at the end of the game for the win

Bolded is the best game of the season, without it, Packers wouldn't of made it. In all reality it was this play that allowed the Packers their SB win. They thanked the Eagle's by pointing out their weakness's in their playoff game. :p

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bolded is the best game of the season, without it, Packers wouldn't of made it. In all reality it was this play that allowed the Packers their SB win. They thanked the Eagle's by pointing out their weakness's in their playoff game. :p

I agree that was the best game (well the 4th quarter!), but I'm sure the Pack would have made the playoffs if the Giants had won. Giants would have won division at 11-5 and Eagles woulda been 9-7 to our 10-6, therefore not affecting our 6th seed position.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts