saying hi

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He puts on the uniform of our country's military. That's even more impressive than putting on a jock, if you ask me.

P.S. He's also a legal owner of the Green Bay Packers, as are many of us.
i wish i could be a part owner of the giants...I would be trying to give my input on draft day thats for sure...lol

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wanted all you packer fans to know that when I was a kid I led a lousy packer team to a chamionship in super tecmo bowl...i would like a street named after me somewhere around the stadium.:p

killerblue87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys Giants fan here Good Luck on sunday I want to make the trip to GB i found the cheapest hotels and flights are to Milwaukee is there a bus or any type of transportation that goes from Milwaukee to Lambeau Field?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys Giants fan here Good Luck on sunday I want to make the trip to GB i found the cheapest hotels and flights are to Milwaukee is there a bus or any type of transportation that goes from Milwaukee to Lambeau Field?

Best thing you could do would be rent a car.

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's just a straight up question, I live in NJ I know what the general consensus is, My buddy is driving to Lambeau to for the weekend for the game, Every Giants fan I know is brimming w/ confidence, like they are already in the championship game, like the Packers are just a mere hurdle, so I ask again, "would you be shocked if the giants lost on sunday night?"

theres a difference between cockyness and confidence. We are confident that we CAN beat you. Cockyness would make it forgone conclusion. I don't think any Giant fan, regardless of how good we are playing, would be surprised if we lost this week.

Also identify the person running their mouth. Are they coming at you as an opposing fan talking junk or are they somebody thats actually trying to talk football.

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He puts on the uniform of our country's military. That's even more impressive than putting on a jock, if you ask me.

P.S. He's also a legal owner of the Green Bay Packers, as are many of us.

lol i'll be nice about the "ownership" thing... but we all know that the only difference between me and u is that u get to go to some meeting and have some sort of piece of paper and ur out 200 bucks per share

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol i'll be nice about the "ownership" thing... but we all know that the only difference between me and u is that u get to go to some meeting and have some sort of piece of paper and ur out 200 bucks per share

It's very unique piece of memorabilia that isn't available to any of the other 31 teams. That's all any of us look at it as.

And, I don't know that any level-headed GB fans here said you can't hang. Again, I think a lot of the backlash you're sensing goes back to the Giants fan who posted JPP's "guarantee" and basically endorsed it.

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's very unique piece of memorabilia that isn't available to any of the other 31 teams. That's all any of us look at it as.

And, I don't know that any level-headed GB fans here said you can't hang. Again, I think a lot of the backlash you're sensing goes back to the Giants fan who posted JPP's "guarantee" and basically endorsed it.

ehh bozz - u've been one of the more levelheaded posters i've encountered here. You have acouple of crazies though lol

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ehh bozz - u've been one of the more levelheaded posters i've encountered here. You have acouple of crazies though lol
Im not trying to start trouble with this post and some of the posters on here are very good realisitic fans imo..but most are petty trash talkers, who have given no insight or views on the actual game. Ill i've heard is "we are unbeatable at home" and **** you would say in middle school. Packers fans are class acts and I'm sure good people but ur football IQ is not what I thought it would be......"go pack go"

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not trying to start trouble with this post and some of the posters on here are very good realisitic fans imo..but most are petty trash talkers, who have given no insight or views on the actual game. Ill i've heard is "we are unbeatable at home" and **** you would say in middle school. Packers fans are class acts and I'm sure good people but ur football IQ is not what I thought it would be......"go pack go"

Give us your in depth break down Cory

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score

You'll be "nice about the 'ownership' thing"? How kind of you.

To me, you're just one more guy who can't wrap his mind around the history and ownership structure of the Green Bay Packers.

If Drew is not an owner - if I'm not - show me the owner of the Green Bay Packers.

I'll wait.

LombardiChick

Reaction score

Please speak for yourself - that's not how I look at it at all. I waited my whole life for a chance to purchase Packer stock, and was able to get some in 1997.

It's not that to me.

In fact, I know of at least two fans of other teams who bought some this last sale. One is an attorney, and he doesn't particularly like the Packers, but he purchased it because it's legal ownership and he wanted in on that opportunity.

LombardiChick

Reaction score

It's okay - it's just not how I see it...and I have a couple of letters in front of me from Mark Murphy, referring to me as an NFL owner. I know a lot of people think it's a joke, but in my life, I honestly never thought they'd open up stock to sell again and when it happened in '97, I jumped on it - I always wanted to own part of this team (like the others in history who bought the stock), and it was a dream come true for me. I bought again last month.

It's so much more than crummy memorabilia.

I apologize if I sounded harsh. I've just had this discussion a few times recently, and I'm a little jumpy about it.

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You'll be "nice about the 'ownership' thing"? How kind of you.

To me, you're just one more guy who can't wrap his mind around the history and ownership structure of the Green Bay Packers.

If Drew is not an owner - if I'm not - show me the owner of the Green Bay Packers.

I'll wait.

Do u see a return on your ownership? Do you have an real input? Its not a real stock or ownership, its a great piece of memoribilia

Members online

No members online now.