saying hi

Reaction score
For all of the Giants fans that bought a Giants jersey, did you really think that you were going to dress for a game because you bought a jersey? If you think that people who bought Packer stock really felt that it had some type of cash value, you are mistaken. Did I type that slow enough for you to understand? It really couldn't be explained much clearer. Lambeau Field is putting in over 8,000+ new seats and part of if not all of the money is coming from the sale of stock. Just ask the Vikings fans how their new stadium is coming along. Everybody SAYS they want it, but no one wants to pay for it. This is why the Packer fans are the greatest fans of any NFL team.
"Trapped"

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For all of the Giants fans that bought a Giants jersey, did you really think that you were going to dress for a game because you bought a jersey? If you think that people who bought Packer stock really felt that it had some type of cash value, you are mistaken. Did I type that slow enough for you to understand? It really couldn't be explained much clearer. Lambeau Field is putting in over 8,000+ new seats and part of if not all of the money is coming from the sale of stock. Just ask the Vikings fans how their new stadium is coming along. Everybody SAYS they want it, but no one wants to pay for it. This is why the Packer fans are the greatest fans of any NFL team.
"Trapped"

uhg read before u type

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this the flavor of the day? the shareholders? lame, i thought these Giants fans came over to talk football...instead they are telling us shareholders we are all dreaming...could you be any more....polite?

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this the flavor of the day? the shareholders? lame, i thought these Giants fans came over to talk football...instead they are telling us shareholders we are all dreaming...could you be any more....polite?

actually I said I wasn't going to go there and then I was challanged on it.

thank you come again

GiantFan inNH

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True.. my post was not meant to be offensive and I apologize if it was..I was just responding to what I deemed a joke with a joke

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts