San Francisco

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A storm hit this afternoon and it is expected to rain all day Saturday.
The game begins just after high tide so there will be drainage issues at the stadium. Windy all day Saturday. Not so sure for Sunday.

MUD Game!!

That should help the offenses as receivers should be able to cut on their routes knowing where they are going instead of the defense that has to react.

The Packers uniforms will not be white for long. I do hope Brett's is nice and shiny though.

Tahoegirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not much of a storm right now.. Though the weater is calling for rain off and on threw Monday now.. We really wont know until Sunday.. A lot of slipper balls and falling down on Sunday.. Going to be fun..

Tahoegirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You going to the game?

No not this game.. I'll be watching it on TV and be in the gameday thread on the niner board.. :thumbsup:

Plus if it's raining in the Bay Area, it will be snowing at my house..

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sprinkling this morning and rainging all afternoon and night. Possible thunderstorms Sunday.

The stadium is not far from the Bay or that much above sea level.

Actually I was off on my tide data. High tide will occurring during the 2nd half. Kickoff begins with the tide over 4 ft above Mean Low low water and in the fourth quarter it will be nearly 6 feet above Mean Low low water.
The tide tends to affect the drainage at Candlestick, 3 com, Monster.com, or whatever they call the stadium currently, more than the rain.

Wind should be 10-20 mph from the pressbox(west) onto the field.

Last night the overnight low was 53 and the high today 62.

Long spike game. Ahman Green may have a good game; if the wet doesn't cause him to fumble.

Members online

Latest posts