San Francisco Packers

VBJunkie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hanging out in Richmond here...

Unfortunately... the 3 girls are cramping my Packer style for watching games at present. If you have girls that are 7 or 4 yrs old we could try a Packers Playdate?

Got a friend in San Mateo (city) that has the NFL Package (or whatever it is). I'm be over there a few times if life treats me well.

boomer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We used to live in the Bay area too... Alumni of St Mary's College.

We used to go to 2 bars that showed the Packer games. One was in Fremont and they showed only the Packer games. There would 80-120 screaming Packer fans each week. That was about 15 years ago. Also took in many games at a bar called Dans in Walnut Creek. not sure if its still there. Now living on the West coast of Wisconsin and enjoying the season tickets!

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm in Oakland, and sad that the Packers aren't playing here this year.

(Packer last visited Oakland in 2003, when Favre's dad died. An NFC team is supposed to visit an AFC team's stadium once every eight years. But for some reason they changed that. And, thus, the Raiders, which visited Green Bay in 2007, will be visiting Green Bay again this year.)

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score

(Packer last visited Oakland in 2003, when Favre's dad died. An NFC team is supposed to visit an AFC team's stadium once every eight years. But for some reason they changed that. And, thus, the Raiders, which visited Green Bay in 2007, will be visiting Green Bay again this year.)

Tell me about it. I swear we played like 7 straight games with the Cowgurlz in Dullass.

OP
OP
dahamsta7

dahamsta7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
where in the easy bay ivory? i rarely make it past oakland/berkeley area. =P

vbjunkie, no kids on my end, but gluck getting out this year!

VBJunkie

Cheesehead
Reaction score

We totally got ripped off by some stupid 1960 ruleset about east coast teams having to play west coast teams more than once a year. So they swapped the KC and Oak games.

<------------ Super Hating On That

On the plus side.... I am going to the San Diego game.

OP
OP
dahamsta7

dahamsta7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh nice! i'm trying to get tickets to that but they're already so much!

I bought tickets to the season opener against the saints, so thats my xmas gift to myself. haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts