San Diego Tailgate Information - Its Go Time

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Beside this pep rally, are there any others events/parties planned for Saturday night? How about Sunday night after the game? It's my Birhday that Sunday and will be celebrating this and another Packers win!!

GBFANVAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope to find everyone tailgating!...Will be in San Diego for our honeymoon...still looking for tickets though. Keep my eye on ticket prices and see if they come down a bit around Monday or Tuesday!...Anyone riding trolley in? the parking passes seem very pricey on stub hub etc!...We are leaving Sunday the 6th from Green Bay at 6AM after our wedding, flight arrives in San Diego at 10:15am hope we can even make it in time, makes me scared to spend big bucks on tickets and miss the game! Mike

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope to find everyone tailgating!...Will be in San Diego for our honeymoon...still looking for tickets though. Keep my eye on ticket prices and see if they come down a bit around Monday or Tuesday!...Anyone riding trolley in? the parking passes seem very pricey on stub hub etc!...We are leaving Sunday the 6th from Green Bay at 6AM after our wedding, flight arrives in San Diego at 10:15am hope we can even make it in time, makes me scared to spend big bucks on tickets and miss the game! Mike

Welcome!

Congrats to you and your new bride! :tup:

The aiport is not too far from the stadium, you should be good.

My wife and I are planning on taking the trolley, but we will be coming to stadium from an opposite direction (where airport is located)

If you have any questions regarding the city post it here, or shoot me a PM!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Just PIMPED MY RIDE !!!!!!!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
That is SOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEET. I love the thowback look. where did you get your graphics done? I just bought skinits that I am going to be putting on this weekend and making my flag poles for the back of the truck.

AR CheesehEAD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently CA, formerly AR, always WI in my heart
On behalf of all Packer fans planning on attending the tailgate, I would like to thank you and Rob for your effort in putting this epic tailgate together. I will def. by making a donation in the coffee jar, and seriously if you need me to buy any items at the supermarket please don't hesistate in shooting me a PM. I'll be more that happy to help out that way as well! :tup:

Absolutely agree with that!! Thanks so much for everything, and ditto on the offer for help. just let us know!

GO PACK GO

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Just PIMPED MY RIDE !!!!!!!
I find myself ******* for your Truck. The Frozen Trundra is coming to Qualcomm

Reaction score
Does anybody know what time the stadium actually opens? I wanna get there early and check out our seats. And are you allowed to come and go as you please as long as you have your ticket?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts