San Diego Tailgate Information - Its Go Time

Kevinbbblack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey folks. New to the forum, but looking forward to meeting new Pack fans. My wife and I are moving to Pasadena next week, and I'd love to come down and join the tailgate. Unfortunately, moving is EXPENSIVE, so we're not gonna be able to get tickets...does Qualcom Stadium have any screens outside the stadium for viewing the Game? Century Link Field (formerly Qwest Field) does. Also; the $25 parking lot fee- does that apply to anyone entering the lot or just those parking? (may or may not be stupid question...some NFL owners are greeeeedy and want your money however they can get it)

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey folks. New to the forum, but looking forward to meeting new Pack fans. My wife and I are moving to Pasadena next week, and I'd love to come down and join the tailgate. Unfortunately, moving is EXPENSIVE, so we're not gonna be able to get tickets...does Qualcom Stadium have any screens outside the stadium for viewing the Game? Century Link Field (formerly Qwest Field) does. Also; the $25 parking lot fee- does that apply to anyone entering the lot or just those parking? (may or may not be stupid question...some NFL owners are greeeeedy and want your money however they can get it)

You can walk into the parking lot for free. However, they do not have screen to show the game outside the stadium. You might find a random fan inside the parking lot watching the game on DirecTV though.

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
I will see you on the hill. I,m driving down from Mission Viejo. if you want to caravan the 5 frwy, Im all in.. Thanks for the efforts Robdog.

NACHOMAN

Reaction score
It's too late. Somebody else already got them :/
how bout theese ones,,Date: 2011-10-18, 8:22PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Two awesome seats in the Club Level section C12 Row 8. These are hard tickets.

Sunday, November 6, 2011 @ 1:15pm Chargers vs Green Bay Packers - $650 for the pair

Thursday, November 10, 2011 @ 5:20pm Chargers vs Oakland Raider - $400 for the pair - this is at face value.

Get the VIP treatment with these seats. They include the following:

•Four beautiful Club level lounges for your pre-game, half-time, and post-game enjoyment
•Relax, or dine in style and comfort in the Stadium Club
•Early access to stadium, 3 hours prior to kickoff
•Padded seats with attached cup holder
•Wait service provided from the comfort of your seat
•Upgraded restrooms and food items

NACHOMAN

Reaction score
how bout theese ones,,Date: 2011-10-18, 8:22PM PDT
Reply to:[email protected][Errors when replying to ads?]

Two awesome seats in the Club Level section C12 Row 8. These are hard tickets.

Sunday, November 6, 2011 @ 1:15pm Chargers vs Green Bay Packers - $650 for the pair

Thursday, November 10, 2011 @ 5:20pm Chargers vs Oakland Raider - $400 for the pair - this is at face value.

Get the VIP treatment with these seats. They include the following:

•Four beautiful Club level lounges for your pre-game, half-time, and post-game enjoyment
•Relax, or dine in style and comfort in the Stadium Club
•Early access to stadium, 3 hours prior to kickoff
•Padded seats with attached cup holder
•Wait service provided from the comfort of your seat
•Upgraded restrooms and food items
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Magnus Chhan

Mag 'n Cheese
Reaction score
Yeah, the Chargers are using this game to sell tickets to other games that aren't as popular by not selling these as single game tickets. Only two game packages!

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, the Chargers are using this game to sell tickets to other games that aren't as popular by not selling these as single game tickets. Only two game packages!

I take it as a sign of respect to the Packers! The Chargers don't want a sea of Green and Yellow like the last time they played here ;) They know the Packer faithful travel and show their pride no matter what city the team is playing in. Too bad for the Bolts, by the looks of this tailgate we are going to be there in large numbers. :roflmao:

Go Pack Go!!!!!

Reaction score
Well, I got tickets to go! Not the Field Level tickets I lost but P51 Row 16. I guess those are good! Whatever! I am just glad to be going! I would like to find the Tailgate party of Packer fans!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I will see you on the hill. I,m driving down from Mission Viejo. if you want to caravan the 5 frwy, Im all in.. Thanks for the efforts Robdog.
Awesome, we need cars, we are having a ton of people fly in. I had a bunch from Alberta email me the other day and a couple from Seattle, problem is with all of the fly ins we are going to need space so the more cars we get to meet up and block out the area the better this thing will be.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
They might change that policy on the day of the game if they have alot of seats left. If you don't have tickets by game day might be worth going to the ticket office and see if any are on sale at face value or even call the chargers box office a day or two before the game.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I take it as a sign of respect to the Packers! The Chargers don't want a sea of Green and Yellow like the last time they played here ;) They know the Packer faithful travel and show their pride no matter what city the team is playing in. Too bad for the Bolts, by the looks of this tailgate we are going to be there in large numbers. :roflmao:

Go Pack Go!!!!!
I have heard of a couple of huge tailgates that are going on. and charter buses. We will be there in force. Can't wait to yell Kuuuuuhn!

NACHOMAN

Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts