San Diego Tailgate Information - Its Go Time

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Rman. Our group will be at least 6 plus I know of several others. We do have a parking permit and planning a party as well. Not sure which zone of the lot the permit is in hopefully it is near this party as well.

Anytime Fever:) I hope your near us..... If not, let me know in advance and we will meet up.....

Packer Patrick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Rman. Our group will be at least 6 plus I know of several others. We do have a parking permit and planning a party as well. Not sure which zone of the lot the permit is in hopefully it is near this party as well.

Are parking permits required to be purchased in advance? Or can we pay as we drive in with the caravan?

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You can move freely through the parking lot. There is no closed off area. So if you wanted to drive to another location in the parking lot, you will be fine.

Also, if the parking pass is a premium one, you can enter the stadium an hour early.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure if I can score tickets to the game, but I live in S.D. And would LOVE to be with other CheeseHeads! Can I come to the tailgate? I can bring something, so I don't show up empty-handed. :cool:

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I didn't know about seathound. Please accept my most humble of apologies. We are going to have to make some noise down there. I am hoping there is a large contingent of Green and Gold in the field seats behind the bench so we can get a little chanting going. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is San Diego. There are always tons of visiting fans on that side of the field. I am predicting a ton of Packer fans there.

packnutt

'97 Shareholder
Reaction score
Brand new on the site everyone! Looking forward to meeting everyone at the game.
I'll be bringing 10 people, 2 of them Chargers fans.

GO PACK!!!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Ok, That is great. I am making a big Green banner with Yellow letters that says GO PACK GO!!!, Everyone is seeded all around the lower part of the stadium around the Pack bench. I will be the cheerleader, When you see me stand up with the banner start chanting and it will fire off the whole side of the stadium which will then, like the wave, continue on around the stadium. That's the theory anyway. Everybody with me on this?

Members online

Latest posts