San Diego Tailgate Information - Its Go Time

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Same here! Im glad I took the day off yesterday. Brandon sounded bad yesterday!!!

Tiffany! Thanks for keeping us on the forum updated on things with the rally!! It was almost as fun getting those updates as being there!

I wondered if you ever met up with the one forum member that said he/she was thinking they were behind you! lol!

tiffyanne1803

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tiffany! Thanks for keeping us on the forum updated on things with the rally!! It was almost as fun getting those updates as being there!

I wondered if you ever met up with the one forum member that said he/she was thinking they were behind you! lol!
My phone wasn't letting me post any pics! I tried! As soon as I load all my pics I will send the link! I couldn't move in there so I didn't meet anyone at the rally. Not sure if I saw him at the tailgate or not. So many people. I know Matt nachoman posted some pics I need to look at. We hung out with him and his wife at the tailgate!

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
Its funny how you can spot green and yellow anything,... (laundry cart/ door) but how crazy that your room was green and yellow too!!!
Great pic's!! Looks like everyone had a great time... in pic #39 i think... someone looked very unsure about gettting his picture taken! LOL!

How precious was that little girl!!!! Now I REALLY want a grand baby!!!!:inlove:
Thats me and my ( I don't have to say anything because my team is saying it) if you notice the bolt heads sitting down at that moment, they were talking trash all day. To themselves of course. Im 6' 2" with a Clay Matthews throwback on and fueled by numerous brats and assorted tailgate beverages. O you should of heard the roar of the Pack at the end of the fourth quarter.

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
BTW, I keep find myself singing the Donald Driver song you had on that awesome Packers mix.
Nice. Hit me up on F.B. I think you can friend request me thru that. We can organize something for a future Ca. game. Gotta be playing in S.F. next year. That was so fun.

nurse_sa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Had a great time with you at the game. I only wish I could have gotten there earlier. CaliforniaCheese, you have inspired me to do this NE t time the Pack visits Seattle. I hope you guys can make it. Thanks again.

My husband is from Seattle, and all of his family & friends are there. The next time the Packers are in Seattle, I'll definitely be there!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Thats me and my ( I don't have to say anything because my team is saying it) if you notice the bolt heads sitting down at that moment, they were talking trash all day. To themselves of course. Im 6' 2" with a Clay Matthews throwback on and fueled by numerous brats and assorted tailgate beverages. O you should of heard the roar of the Pack at the end of the fourth quarter.
I took a closer look at that pic....(well all of them!) I liked your "unsaid quote" for the pic! "my team is saying it!!!"

BTW, I keep find myself singing the Donald Driver song you had on that awesome Packers mix.

I want to hear this DD song!

BTW i love your picture. My dogs name is Driver after Donald Driver!
Seriously.. Driver is going to be the name of my next horse!:)

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I took a closer look at that pic....(well all of them!) I liked your "unsaid quote" for the pic! "my team is saying it!!!"

I want to hear this DD song!

Seriously.. Driver is going to be the name of my next horse!:)

Nachoman can share more about the DD song, but it's a take off of the Dio song Holy Diver.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts