San Diego Tailgate Information - Its Go Time

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Day light savings time is over this weekend. From the research I have done it goes into effect Sunday morning at 2:00 am. That means set your clocks back an hour Saturday night before you go to bed. Please correct me if I am wrong. Just thought that everyone should know this ,pass it along.
That's going to make getting up at 5 on Sunday a little easier, and extra hour of sleep.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
:x3: I can't wait till SUNDAY!

This HAS to be the game of the season!!! I'm so excited for everyone getting to go!

Never had a jello shot before, but may have to have one in honor of the Packerforum getting all together!

*RCC... I can just see you getting towed into the stadium! You and all your Packer gear!
You have never had Jello Shots??? Ohh we are going to have fun with you.

PACKERFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a great time Sunday will be!! I wish that I could join you guys! I have a tailgate going as well with over 75 people coming! All Packers fans. This is going to be just like a home game for the PACK!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Okay, Here is what my truck will look like. Only thing different will be that there will be an XLV Champions Flag and The G Logo Flag flying from the back when we drive in.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

peter popp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sing to let is snow:

Oh the weather outside is freighting

The packers are so exciting

Seems we have only one place to go

Go Pack Go Go Pack Go Go Pack Go

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man, I really wish I could have made it

Someone have a jello shot for me...

I have a feeling we may have other tailgates later this year. Definitely try to do a big one once a year in other parts of the country. I can ship the Packer Forum Flag to the leader of the next tailgate!@ :)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
wow!!!!.. Dec 18th KC tailgaters UNITE!!!! (although I don't think I can be a leader...I'm having a hellava time getting a final head count for our group alone!!! ):mad:

BoltNut

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Head count is currently 56 and I am still waiting to hear from 17 people. Wow, I am gonna be cooking a lot of Brats.

Brats?!?!..... where are you all going to be?? I love Brats....

However, I will not wear a "cheese-head" hat..... I do have my standards. (he he he)

Seriously, I got tickets for this game (club level) and if you don't mind associating with a Bolt fan, I could stop by and say hello if that's okay. Sort of a "welcome, Pack fans, to San Diego" kind of thing.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Haha, that keg has looong since been empty. Besides, aren't kegs not allowed without some sort of liability or registration? I'll prob just bring a case of something since I'll be arriving via trolley
Yeah you have to have a permit and show proof of liability insurance. I was originally going to have a keg of Newcastle.

PACKERFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where are you setting up? why not merge the two.
I would love to, but we are going to be in the "bus parking area". They say no tailgating in this lot, so we might just be located outside the bus lot in M1. I have taken a bus down before and tailgated in the lot, but I am going to be prepared for whatever.

Sounds like you and I are going to be busy Sunday. I just did half of my shopping. Bought over 100 Johnsonville Brats!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL...i'm not going to be there in person..only in spirit! I WISH!!!
I'm calling like a mad woman to get the final head count for the KC game...its driving me insane that people are taking this so lightly!! :mad:
I do like order in a insane world!! hehehe
BUT a jello shot is going to be inline for me when I get to the bar to watch it.
I had no idea that different liqours are involved... I don't know why that would surprise me , but it did!
As a rule I gave up shots in the 80's..but gave in a time or two since then. And I will make an exception come Sunday...and post a pic of me doing so!:)

edgar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whats up guys just wanted to sign up for the tailgating me (Edgar) wife (Inez) and cousin (Victor). this will be my first game ever so i'm so excited for this Sunday. i will be in p54 row b so hope i get to seat next to someone here in the forum.

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score

However, I will not wear a "cheese-head" hat..... I do have my standards. (he he he)

Seriously, I got tickets for this game (club level) and if you don't mind associating with a Bolt fan, I could stop by and say hello if that's okay. Sort of a "welcome, Pack fans, to San Diego" kind of thing.
As long as you dont have a tazer gun ..Welcome

ozbuc

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well I can;t speak for the organizers of this tailgate party but I am guessing any respectful Bolts fan would be welcome. I am bringing a few Ballast Point beers and your welcome to one of those. Us P acker fans are always rrespectful of those that are about to be buried.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score

sure.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
whats up guys just wanted to sign up for the tailgating me (Edgar) wife (Inez) and cousin (Victor). this will be my first game ever so i'm so excited for this Sunday. i will be in p54 row b so hope i get to seat next to someone here in the forum.
Cool see you guys sunday.

Members online

Latest posts