San Diego Packers Pep Rally

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I showed up at the Beachwood around 5:45, and there was a huge line almost around the block. I didn't get in until about 7:15, and the main event had already ended. I did see Mark Murphy and Wayne Larrivee still there, though. So what did I miss - who spoke, and what did they say? What sort of prizes were given out (I saw one guy come out with an autographed football, what else was there)? Anything else happen, besides speeches and prizes?

Also, one guy came out while I was still in line and said Aaron Rodgers was there. I didn't see Rodgers name listed as one of the guests for the event, so I think the guy was just joking. Or was Rodgers really there?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, it was stupid crazy last night, and I heard the place was packed over capacity by quite a bit.

I had several friends that made it inside, and happened to be right by the stage. They said you couldn't hear a damn thing, even with as close as you were. They told me it was basically a Q&A, but it was so loud with the several hundred people packed into that floor that everything sounded garbled.

I went around the side to meet some friends who were in line right by the door. That didn't work as the door guy said he couldn't let anyone in. An hour and 15 minutes later we were in, but couldn't go upstairs because it was over capacity. They eventually opened it up, but by then everything was over.

We did get to see an actual Super Bowl ring from this past year in person. That was cool.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Pictures guys!!! lol!!! Sounds like its totally crazy out there!!! :tup:

Members online

Latest posts