San Diego Game/tailgate, Post your Pictures Tell Your Stories

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
NEVER!! But the more original the better....hence the requests!!!
oooh you've set the bar high GBG!!!

I've got 6 weeks to get in shape for my big pictorial debut on the forum! LOL!!!!
*disclaimer... please don't think I'll jump over that bar that GBG set! :confused:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
The "Rose" is Green Bay Gal. The "thorns" are some free loading bums...
what keeps happening to this pic?? lol.. I didn't see it before, then it was there...now gone again! weird!

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I am SO glad I got to meet some of you, RCC, Robdog, Helmets, FrankRizzo. Wish I could have stuck around longer but had to get back to my other obligation. I think a Lambeau outing next year would be totally awesome!!!! Living close, I'm sure I would want to get my grubby little green & gold fingers in the party planning.

Hooking up with my forum friends was the highlight of the day. (except for the Packer victory, of course)
Your on GBG, I want to see those cute little shoes again. Everyone start saving your pennys now for a trip to Lambeau next year for the second annual Packerforum Tailgate. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! We will celebrate our second straight Championship and our drive for a third.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Here are a few of the pics from my phone. Once I get the pics from my friend, I'll post them up as well. Enjoy!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
great pic's. keep them coming.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
NEVER!! But the more original the better....hence the requests!!!
oooh you've set the bar high GBG!!!

I've got 6 weeks to get in shape for my big pictorial debut on the forum! LOL!!!!
*disclaimer... please don't think I'll jump over that bar that GBG set! :confused:
better get going.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I do like those SB hats, but they look heavier than the cheeseheads!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I heard NO Saints fan started it? And was hand made...Then there was the Packer one opening night next to a Saints fan wearing the Saints ring

All hand made? Seriously?

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score

I don't know who the little girl is but she wanted a pic with me. LOL
Family and Friends.
RCC, Me, FrankRizzo, Helmets, Robdog. New BFF's.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Awesome pics GBG! Now I know what they were talking about when they said they needed to see your shoes again. I'm not sure many could pull off that look, but you made it work! :cool:

Ali Koestner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we looked around for you guys but wasn't sure what the "official" tailgate was. hopefully we'll see you in kansas city! i'll be rocking out with my green/gold bibs, my packer crocs, poofy hat, and my shades!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GREAT GREAT STUFF!
I wish I got photos of the tailgate.
Should have had a PackerForum TEAM PHOTO with everyone in it who is part of this website.

Where is the next Super Bowl, after this cold one in Indiana?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think in NY.
Jeez!
What the heck is wrong with fun in the sun in early February..... Miami, Tampa, Arizona, Southern Cal?
Super Bowls in Minnesota once, Detroit, Indianapolis, and of course the Big Apple?
That's not an escape from the frozen tundra of winter.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
GREAT GREAT STUFF!
I wish I got photos of the tailgate.
Should have had a PackerForum TEAM PHOTO with everyone in it who is part of this website.

Where is the next Super Bowl, after this cold one in Indiana?
Robdog and I were talking early in the tailgate about someone climbing up on the motorhome and getting a group photo. but somehow in all the excitement the time just got away from us. It would have been such a cool thing. I have been at a conference since the game and I am just catching up on my reading. It is amazing how much credit we fans are being given for the outcome at the end of the game.

WE ROCKED QUALCOMM!!!! THEREFORE WE ROCK!!!!!!!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
One last thing about the SD game before we move on to the Vikings. I still get goosebumps. It was one of the best days of my life. Here's a tribute to all who were there.

http://www.packers.com/media-center...Good-job/3a01834d-5c96-4d26-bdc5-b9a8796b9350
Goodbumps, RCC. Sorry I didn't get to stick around longer that day. :( You are to be commended for the outstanding party you, with the help of others, put together last Sunday. It's a day many, including myself, will always remember. Thank you for that. I'm really looking forward to another forum tailgate extragavanza. Maybe at Laumbeau next year. (hugs)

packnutt

'97 Shareholder
Reaction score
I heard NO Saints fan started it? And was hand made...Then there was the Packer one opening night next to a Saints fan wearing the Saints ring

All hand made? Seriously?

First of all, thanks to RCC and Robdog for making this happen! It was truly Lambeau West for a day!

As far as the ring hat, that's my girlfriend sporting it! She's become more fanatical than I am (that's a good thing). She actually contacted the lady who made the original Packer hat and sold it to her. Unreal time folks. See you at Lambeau for the NFCCG!

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Goodbumps, RCC. Sorry I didn't get to stick around longer that day. :( You are to be commended for the outstanding party you, with the help of others, put together last Sunday. It's a day many, including myself, will always remember. Thank you for that. I'm really looking forward to another forum tailgate extragavanza. Maybe at Laumbeau next year. (hugs)
How about we start planing one for January 22?

Staff online

Latest posts