Sammy Knight

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems like a real possibility to me. I think he would improve our defense and all things considered not cost too much. I am sure Bates has an opinion on the matter. We'll have to wait and see.

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Knight is a little long in the tooth, but he finished ranked 8th among NFL DBs w/ 4INTs, 2FFs, 4Pdef, and a whopping 98 tackles. Not bad for an old man! Just think how much better GB would have been w/ better tackling. You're not going to build your team around the guy, but I think he would be a great contributor in the remaining Farve year(s)? Likewise, I am sure he'd like to play for a winner and have a chance to play for the SB before he's forced to retire. If Bates wants him and they have the money to sign him, I think it would be a very nice pick up for GB.

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure that I would call a 29 year old "long in the tooth". For most NFL players that's considered "in their prime". I think he'd be a very good pickup if the price is right.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
he bucked us last year. I can't say I'm a fan of his talent either. BUT even his grandma would improve our secondary. Bring'em both in if we can.

MrTwisterSr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully Sharper will refuse to renegotiate and get cut loose. We might not see him again until he introduces Moss at the HOF induction ceremony... :puke:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
SlickVision said:
even his grandma would improve our secondary. Bring'em both in if we can.

how many tackles did she have last year? probably more than sharper :D

Not sure how many she had, I do know however she did not whiff ONE single attempt.

GBPaQ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dont get down on D Sharp he was confused all season and injured, he was mixed up in many roles, had to cover 3 guys who blew by our corners and still had a "decent" season, Sammy Knight would have a major impact with them two back there, i kno Jim Bates is recomending him along with Surtain or Madison, we need to pick up some D and give Favre a reason to stick around...thats the way i look at it.

p'c

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
GBPaQ said:
Dont get down on D Sharp he was confused all season and injured, he was mixed up in many roles, had to cover 3 guys who blew by our corners and still had a "decent" season, Sammy Knight would have a major impact with them two back there, i kno Jim Bates is recomending him along with Surtain or Madison, we need to pick up some D and give Favre a reason to stick around...thats the way i look at it.

p'c

Did you know the Packers D was 60% Donnatell and 40% Slowik (or vice versa) last year. I read quotes from few players about that. I thought that was a sure fire sign Slowik was gonna be canned.

Members online

Latest posts