Samkon "Who" Gado gone???

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
pyledriver80 said:
The funny thing is he was accused of **** in college and OKlahoma State disciplined him. He was never charged however
What? Get rid of a back up RB who is going to be a doctor for a back up RB who was accused of ****. And p/u Robinson, a thee time offender under the NFL offender program.

Obi1....where are you,bud! I need your take on this.

Packers have reached new lows...

What can I say? Can we get back to your jabbing about the boat? Those were more enjoyable to read...

Seems to me that Robinson is on his way BACK to Minny. I think he and this Morency guy missed the last Vikings boat and wants to be on the boat WITH you... wink, wink,...

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
vikefan said:
pyledriver80 said:
The funny thing is he was accused of **** in college and OKlahoma State disciplined him. He was never charged however
What? Get rid of a back up RB who is going to be a doctor for a back up RB who was accused of ****. And p/u Robinson, a thee time offender under the NFL offender program.

What can I say? Can we get back to your jabbing about the boat? Those were more enjoyable to read...

Seems to me that Robinson is on his way BACK to Minny. I think he and this Morency guy missed the last Vikings boat and wants to be on the boat WITH you... wink, wink,...
Welcome to the Dark Side! :twisted:
BWWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Anubis said:
PackerLegend said:
I liked him as well but it wasnt like Samkon Gado was ever going to be our future RB

Morency isn't going to be either.

Morency's isn't here to take over for Ahman Green. Morency is a 26 yr old second year player who hasn't carried the ball more than 200 times.

He's here to spell Ahman, to help on kick returns and third downs.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope this was a good trade, I really do as Gado was a Class Act that I am going to miss. If all the banter I hear on the different forums is correct however, Morency will fit our new system better. Time will tell. Thanks for last year Gado, you were one of the few bright spots !!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to miss Gado. I hope this trade was for the best for the team. Funny, for all Davenport did for the team, I think I'll be missing Gado even more.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
Philtration said:
Pretty sad that you are reduced to defending a guy the Packers cut and is getting worked out by another team.
Impressive! I bet that if he makes it with the Dolphins then that puts the Packers right into the playoffs![/color]

How's ol Hunter working out with your team? Some guys just don't fit into the system the coaches have set up. Coaches and GM's actually scout for players that fit into a particular system. Big deal. We've scraped the cap, got rid of players that aren't fitting into the system imagined by our talking heads and it's obvious that were rebuilding. Not to worry, we'll be kicking some Bears tail again in the future. Enjoy your gloat. Even your SB QB became a backup to our QB. Hell, the Bears have gone through 19 QB's since Brett's been our starter. We may have been 4-12 but at least we weren't 3-13. Remeber that? That wasn't that long ago either. You had to change directions as well. Kick a man when they're down a bit....that's the class of a true Bears fan.

3-13? Aahhhhh... no, I do not remember that at all. Tell when that happened. Yes the Bears have gone through many QBs over the last 20 years... and have won just as many Super Bowls as the Packers in that span.
As far as kicking anyone's tails in the future.... I hope that you are not talking about in the next 5 years because if you are then you are going to be very disappointed.
Yes, cling to Brett Favre and his one ring while you look up at the rest of the league once again.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:

After searching the Internet,there are several conflicting character reports about Morency. In 2003, he was implicated in the **** of a OSU student. NO CHARGES WERE FILED due to lack of evidence (including DNA). OSU suspended him supposedly for the **** and being caught on a stolen bicycle. He sued OSU to regain his eligibility and the case was dismissed and the records sealed. He then entered the NFL draft where he was projected as a mid to late 2nd round pick (actually early 3rd).

On the flip side - other articles mention his involvement as a mentor in the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.

So, what do we believe? Just because you are accused does not mean you are guilty. Just because they cannot find evidence does not mean you are innocent. Just because you are a member of FCA does not mean you are guaranteed to stay out of trouble. So, since we do not know the facts, we need to give him the benefit of the doubt until he has proven to be a man of poor character.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackFanInSC said:
pyledriver80 said:

After searching the Internet,there are several conflicting character reports about Morency. In 2003, he was implicated in the **** of a OSU student. NO CHARGES WERE FILED due to lack of evidence (including DNA). OSU suspended him supposedly for the **** and being caught on a stolen bicycle. He sued OSU to regain his eligibility and the case was dismissed and the records sealed. He then entered the NFL draft where he was projected as a mid to late 2nd round pick (actually early 3rd).

On the flip side - other articles mention his involvement as a mentor in the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.

So, what do we believe? Just because you are accused does not mean you are guilty. Just because they cannot find evidence does not mean you are innocent. Just because you are a member of FCA does not mean you are guaranteed to stay out of trouble. So, since we do not know the facts, we need to give him the benefit of the doubt until he has proven to be a man of poor character.

He's innocent until proven guilty as far as I'm concerned.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
Obi1 said:
vikefan said:
pyledriver80 said:

Welcome to the Dark Side! :twisted:
BWWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

mmmm... powerful the darkside is. mmmmm....

Reaction score
Update on Dr. Gado with a good article from ESPN. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...being-green-bay-packers-phenom-doctor-mission. (He's from my college Alma Mater, so a little loyalty is here.)
I spent near half of my life in VA and I still can’t believe he came out of Liberty U. Lynchburg is such a relatively small town. I spent a few summers near Farmville/Appomattox close to that time frame, and if I remember correctly? he wasn’t even the starting RB there.
Love his passion but appreciate his faith the most.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I spent near half of my life in VA and I still can’t believe he came out of Liberty U. Lynchburg is such a relatively small town. I spent a few summers near Farmville/Appomattox close to that time frame, and if I remember correctly? he wasn’t even the starting RB there.
Love his passion but appreciate his faith the most.

My first day in Lynchburg, I pulled up to a McDonald's (this was quite a few years ago) and placed my order. The ******* the speaker then said, with a pronounced southern drawl, "Yer a Yank, aincha? Where ya from?" I knew it was going to be an interesting time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts