samkon gado

967travis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a samkon gado jersey in green bay...I heard on the monday night kickoff show with william henderson that they had them but missed where at...I have call a couple of places but no luck...I guess I could get a personalize jersey but i thought id check and see with other packer fans first..Thanks for any help

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
967travis said:
..I guess I could get a personalize jersey but i thought id check and see with other packer fans first..Thanks for any help

thats what i was going to suggest. good luck...but maybe you should wait until he gets a contract with some years on it? or finishes the season healthy? :wink:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats what i will probably do. I know gado has only played 1 full game, but his personality is GREAT.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if you want one bad enough you could do the "customized" jerzey from the online store. You get to pick the name and number on the shirt.

HERE.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well who the heck would even buy an Anderson jersey? I had to look at the site becaise I totally forgot he even played for us.

They should either mark 'em down to $10 or burn 'em.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Gado sticks. He is a rare athlete with his demeanor and mannerism. I always will root for guy like him. He's the anti-T.O.

Members online

Latest posts