Samkon Gado is leading

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're welcome!

If you want to post an URL go to the line that shows the adress you want to post, f.e. : "http://www.xyz007.com./abc...."
Click on it with the right button of your mouse and copy it,
come back to your post, click on that icon with the earthball with the redish wing
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
and insert your link. Then you have to give it a name and here we are!
Happy link-posting! :wink:

Harald

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have the same problem as last time. Some program error will not dsiplay the ballot box. Is it supposed to be to the right on that page under the NFLPLAYERS.COM symbol in the light blue shaded area? I've tried with Explorer and Firefox and and have all ActiveX enabled. FEDEX player of the week and VISA play of the week work fine. I don't want to hear from conspiracy nuts telling me the Pepsi folks know I'm a Coke guy.

Gado won't get my vote. No one else will either.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gado SHOULD win this honor. If writers and producers came up with a story that had a complete unknown, who failed to impress anyone on his small college team, who was a bench-warmer, and was studying to become a doctor, yet somehow was unbelieveably given a chance to play in the biggest football league; not only to play but to "star" on a weak team, who in hell would believe such a story? It would be considered a "B" movie, one people would scoff at and ridicule as pure fluff. Yet, this is what is actually happening to Gado. I don't know how long the honeymoon will continue but I'm proud it is happening in Green Bay. Just another legend to add to the long list.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
Is it supposed to be to the right on that page under the NFLPLAYERS.COM symbol in the light blue shaded area?

There is a red button right before and after the nominees in the center of the page.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

If you click there, the ballot comes up as a popup. Maybe your firewall or anti virus software blocks it.

current standings
Samkon Gado 55%
Cadillac Williams 27%
Ryan Moats 12%
Pacman Jones 4%
Mark Clayton 2%
VOTES 57179

Members online

Latest posts