Sam Shields tosses out g/f and leaves her homeless

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shouldn't threads like this be under their own category. Like Nancy Grace.
EXACTLY, god for all we know she has been sleeping around with every Tom Jack and Harry she runs into, And on that same idea he could just be a total TOOL. But neither of these things have any real implications for the 2012 season, Sam Sheilds' impact on that season, or steps he may be taking this offseason to better himself as a player. Not packer news IMO

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either way, he better get his stuff together. He has 3 children that we know for sure, is making league minimum which isn't much for the lifestyle and is coming off a very poor year that puts him in jeopardy of not making the team this year.

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
Either way, he better get his stuff together. He has 3 children that we know for sure, is making league minimum which isn't much for the lifestyle and is coming off a very poor year that puts him in jeopardy of not making the team this year.

I dont see this at all.

Could see him losing a starting spot, but there is nobody to take his roster spot as of now.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to start by saying this is none of our business. None of us know what really was going on in that house and their lives. The information given about this are extremely vague almost to the point of being nondescript. I almost get the sense that parts of that have been omitted or edited out. It also appears the story is told from one side but also trying to look objective. I don't think we are getting the full story, we rarely ever do. This is a private matter between Shields and his lady friend. I also see no reason why Walden should enter this discussion. It's apples and oranges. This matter involves Shields and it's a complete different set of circumstances. I'm not saying Shields is innocent in all this, but my point is how the hell does any of us really know if he is or if he is not?

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont see this at all.

Could see him losing a starting spot, but there is nobody to take his roster spot as of now.

I assure you he'll be on the bubble. They switched to Bush as the nickel late last year because of Shields performance or lack there of and they like Davon House plus drafted an NFL ready corner. Shields is gonna have to bring it come training camp and prove that 2010 wasn't a fluke.

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
I assure you he'll be on the bubble. They switched to Bush as the nickel late last year because of Shields performance or lack there of and they like Davon House plus drafted an NFL ready corner. Shields is gonna have to bring it come training camp and prove that 2010 wasn't a fluke.

And who would you replace him with Brandian Ross ? Shields showed enough in 2010 to keep around another year. The guy IMO is still raw with great upside, he only played CB in collage for 1 year. He also gets a training camp this year to learn from coaches.

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And who would you replace him with Brandian Ross ? Shields showed enough in 2010 to keep around another year. The guy IMO is still raw with great upside, he only played CB in collage for 1 year. He also gets a training camp this year to learn from coaches.

I'm not saying I would replace him but Hayward could easily be his replacement. I agree he's raw and will benefit from OTAs and training camp, he just hasn't done enough to solidify a spot on the team. My whole point was he better buckle down and get serious about football if he wants a job come September.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I don't think Shields is on the bubble. Jason Wilde has said on more than one occasion that Joe Whitt thinks Shields can be better than Tramon Williams. Not that he is of course, but that he can be. Yes, Shields has to buckle down and play better this year, but he has a lot of company in that regard like Williams, Raji, Hawk…

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to start by saying this is none of our business. None of us know what really was going on in that house and their lives. The information given about this are extremely vague almost to the point of being nondescript. I almost get the sense that parts of that have been omitted or edited out. It also appears the story is told from one side but also trying to look objective. I don't think we are getting the full story, we rarely ever do. This is a private matter between Shields and his lady friend. I also see no reason why Walden should enter this discussion. It's apples and oranges. This matter involves Shields and it's a complete different set of circumstances. I'm not saying Shields is innocent in all this, but my point is how the hell does any of us really know if he is or if he is not?

I think you took what a lot of us were not so elegantly trying to say before and made it easier to agree with. Thank you lol

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is football starting to become more 'jerry springerish' or is it just me?
That's an inner-city thing now. From the hood. The ghetto. You're seeing more and more of it yes.
It's not like the peaceful, civilized Amish community. But they have had a few rare incidents themselves I know, but nothing like the hoodsters.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's an inner-city thing now. From the hood. The ghetto. You're seeing more and more of it yes.
It's not like the peaceful, civilized Amish community. But they have had a few rare incidents themselves I know, but nothing like the hoodsters.
Don't let my Amish mystique fool you. I grew up on the mean streets of Pulaski. Lot of my friends never made it out.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Bovine Scatology. People have been murdering each other, robbing from each other, cheating each other, have been envious of each other, and generally mistreated each other since the beginning of human history. And that includes the relationships between men and women. Unfortunately in this instant information age, we just hear about it more and more.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still stuck on the streets of downtown Pulaski? or whats left of it after it burned up last Decembrrrrr?
I'm actually in the heart of Amish mafia country, las vegas. Small farm bout a mile from the strip. Never went downtown Pulaski, we stuck to the lower east side, aka "Hell's Butterchurn".

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Ach.... these crazy and disrespectful kids...all he had to do was call her by some other girl's name repeatedly. She'd pull out all by herself.

My only advice to the dumb kid is "WRAP THAT RASCAL". For gawd's sake, at his age with 4 kids and how many different mothers (Happy Mother's Day to all the real mothers out there)... his financial well being is pretty well shot in the *** going forward anyway. Wonder what Sam scored on the Wonderlic?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No need to get snarky Longtime...being a super mod or whatever it is doesn't give you that right. The guy simply asked a question. No wonder why I hardly ever post here anymore...

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No need to get snarky Longtime...being a super mod or whatever it is doesn't give you that right. The guy simply asked a question. No wonder why I hardly ever post here anymore...

He asked a question and I answered it the best way I knew...By giving him a link to the answer he asked, why is that an issue? If my post came across as "snarky" I apologize but that is not how I meant it to be..

Only 4 posts in last 4 years is because you think I am being snarky all the time? Being a mod has NOTHING to do with posts I make...I would post the same if I had just joined.

If you really feel I am out of line, then talk to robdog about it..

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He asked a question and I answered it the best way I knew...By giving him a link to the answer he asked, why is that an issue? If my post came across as "snarky" I apologize but that is not how I meant it to be..

Only 4 posts in last 4 years is because you think I am being snarky all the time? Being a mod has NOTHING to do with posts I make...I would post the same if I had just joined.

If you really feel I am out of line, then talk to robdog about it..

Nah, me posting 4x in 4 yrs has nothing to do with you...wouldn't give you the satisfaction. I just think your "I'm not the one that makes the laws, nor was the one that gave him that deal." comment sounds really snobbish. It has nothing to do with the link you gave him...whatever, water under the bridge. I used to be a part of this forum but it started to remind me of facebook, you can hardly post something on here without it being debated or argued in such a way that it makes it sound like everybody's a spoiled 11 year old kid. I still like reading posts on here because there is some awesome insight from a lot of cool Packer fans.

Members online

Latest posts