Sam Shields tosses out g/f and leaves her homeless

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...rs-sam-shields-fiancee-homeless-melissa-lopez

On Thursday, the 24-year-old football player unceremoniously threw his fiancée Melissa Lopez out of the home that they once shared, rendering her homeless, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

He woke her up in the middle of the night, threw $300 at her and totally out of the blue ordered her to get out immediately,” the insider said. “He just told her he didn’t like her anymore.

Read the entire article....Some crazy stuff...From Sam having maybe 4 kids, and only told her he had 2...To him getting free car for just giving dealer a signed ball and jersey..but had the dealer take car from her

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Since he wasn't found guilty why does he have to stay clean for a year. :confused:

I'm not the one that makes the laws, nor was the one that gave him that deal.

I am just starting the FACT he wasnt found guilty of anything..

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7563691/green-bay-packers-erik-walden-strikes-deal-resolve-charge

Defense attorney Steve Richards said Walden has agreed to perform 50 hours of community service and continue counseling.
"He's not found guilty of anything at this time," Richards said Friday.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
L

Lunchboxer

This is News how?

Just as long he didnt hit her this is not really anything worth talking about.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
The thing is with these deals is it matters how they are written. For example, what does staying clean really mean? Does it mean that he violates the deal by getting a speeding ticket, or does he have to physically assault someone to violate the terms. Some are extremely strict while other are not. It all matters as to how strict his agreement is.

As to the current matter at hand, Shields needs to learn that what goes around comes around.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
And I was simply asking a question. Didn't seem logical he would be declared not guilty yet have to stay clean for a year.

13Times-- the answer is in the linked article.

Walden was not "declared not guilty". It was a plea bargain that occurred prior to the court date.

So, it does not matter if it follows logic or not-- Walden agreed to the terms of the agreement. Stay out of trouble for a year and the charges will be wiped away.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
13Times-- the answer is in the linked article.

Walden was not "declared not guilty". It was a plea bargain that occurred prior to the court date.

So, it does not matter if it follows logic or not-- Walden agreed to the terms of the agreement. Stay out of trouble for a year and the charges will be wiped away.

Yes there have been multiple posts essentially saying the same thing.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...rs-sam-shields-fiancee-homeless-melissa-lopez

Read the entire article....Some crazy stuff...From Sam having maybe 4 kids, and only told her he had 2...To him getting free car for just giving dealer a signed ball and jersey..but had the dealer take car from her
I haven't read the story but last time I checked it takes 2 to tango. Hopefully she has some family or friends close by. Who knows maybe he was her meal ticket & he got tired of it.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
If what is reported is the exact truth then it makes him look like an ***...Not really something "packer people" SHOULD do

Well personally, I'm not trusting a site with that much pink.

Secondly, it's highly probable that she was another one of these "football wives/girlfriends/*****" that leech off of players' wealth. Which in that case, I completely support what he did. It might be a tough pill to swallow for some people, but it's better for him in the long run. He'd have probably ended up getting married and then divorced and having to shell out alimony, child support, losing a lot of money, and ownership of certain things.

There are Kim Kardashians everywhere, and there is nothing wrong with people trying to protect what's theirs.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well personally, I'm not trusting a site with that much pink.

Secondly, it's highly probable that she was another one of these "football wives/girlfriends/*****" that leech off of players' wealth. Which in that case, I completely support what he did. It might be a tough pill to swallow for some people, but it's better for him in the long run. He'd have probably ended up getting married and then divorced and having to shell out alimony, child support, losing a lot of money, and ownership of certain things.

There are Kim Kardashians everywhere, and there is nothing wrong with people trying to protect what's theirs.

That web site came from 540 ESPN out of Milwaukee...One would think that a reputable station would verify sources..

According to the article he found someone else and wanted her out..

She was with him before he become a NFL player and stayed with him before he had any money..

As I said, if the article is 100% true than he looks like an ***..

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
That web site came from 540 ESPN out of Milwaukee...One would think that a reputable station would verify sources..

According to the article he found someone else and wanted her out..

She was with him before he become a NFL player and stayed with him before he had any money..

As I said, if the article is 100% true than he looks like an ***..

Money changes people. I'll wait until it's confirmed by a more reliable website/source.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts