Sam Shields gets a SB ring tattoo

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he gets a ring tattooed on his neck what does he get on his finger? A scarf?

But hell, if I did anything that cool I'd get a tattoo

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ugh. Neck tattoos are terrible. I have two tats, a really big one in my back and a small one in my left arm, close to the shoulder, and plan on getting something done in my forearm and/or leg, so I'm far from a tattoo hater.

But neck tattoos are terrible. Just classless and terrible.

But it's his right to do it. I don't think the tattoo itself looks bad, it's incredibly hard to do a tattoo on dark skin, but the placement...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I like that he is passionate about it, yet what happens if he gets two more rings? How would that play out?

JimisPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From the land of all you can wish for, minus the t
Now Sam MUST solidify his spot as a starting corner and work on getting a long-term dea; so Wood can become permanent slot-corner/3rd saftey. Great commitment to the team, now the team needs to commit to him... for the long haul. I like Sam as a person, very grounded, but there is no-way the neck tattoo will help him if he were to become a FA.

Love Jimi.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The tattoo really isn't that bed it should look better once its healed up, though it does look a bit odd, as far as proportions, though it could be due to the angle and because of the image; tattoos on curved areas tend to look a bit weird in photo but much better in person.

metallicblaze

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally have no problem with the tattoo, might be huge and in a weird place, but the guy has talent and that can be taken all away by a freak injury or something. Never know when you might or might not make it back to the field again.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I wonder if Jerry Kramer wishes that he had one; now that his real one was sold at auction?

Members online

Latest posts