Saints vs. Packers: What To Expect???

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i expect the packers to win.

i want the team as a whole to play good and i dont want to see many mistakes like last week.

i agree with dh packer i expext green to have 100 yards rushing and favre to have 220 yards passing with 2 tds . i dont think he will have 300 yards passing.

i think every packer fan wats to see improvement in the pass d and the play calling on o because you have to pass more than 5 times in one half.

Canadian packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the packers are going to win.... Saints are on the upswing and have more playmakers. The packers are the second worst team to the Raiders. Do we play the raiders, now that would be a good game( Just Kidding)

go_pack_go

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packers win, and everyone is giving Bush too much credit already. This guy was amazing in college, he had a GOOD week last week, not a great week. I think Bush is going to be a good if not great player, but this is only his second pro game, so I'm not willing to give him that much credit yet.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going with

Saints 31
Packers 21

I just don't see enough in GB to give them the win. I hope they win but I don't know how we can stop Reggie Bush.

Plus the last time I felt like this the Pack did thrash the Falcons in preseason so we'll see how it goes. :)

Members online

Latest posts