Saints Fans Hoping Rodgers Gets Injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you notice, the one dude on there is our very own "bornandraisedwhodat" from the Game Thread up top.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'm familiar with this forum from a few years ago, and it's not unusual to be reading their glorious trash talk and drama as they were the ones that made the videos of the Vikings/Saints NFC Championship using radio broadcast to defend themselves saying it wasn't rigged. Everyone knows that game was not rigged and the Vikings just blew it, but all the time spent into making those videos was pretty useless over someone saying "my team is better than yours" even after you won the Super Bowl.

I will say, EVERY fan base has those rotten apples, and the bad seeds that wish dirty things on the other team, some that whine really bad (Minnesota anyone?), and others that are pure trash, but you cannot let those negative ones force you to believe all fans of that team is bad. The Saints fans on this board were pretty classy after losing.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
The sound of losers.... music to my ears...or eyes...whatever.

That's the only saints forum I saw that was filled with hate. Yeah, like Rodgers is going out of his way to attack Brees... Ahhh yeah, Ok.That makes sense.... If your an idiot.

Rodgers was attacking the stupid as media who were pestering him and the packers (namely profootballtalk) about no preseason player led workouts. Those saints fans are just butt hurt.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why don't we ever hear about this guy being called a system qb because he obviously is. Flynn would have done the same thing to us. And why is his great play calling coach getting no credit and they just want to kiss MR. Rodgers ***. I tried to like this guy but I just hope he tears an acl or something absolutely no class.

Because he is classless, that is not how you conduct yourself as a leader. period

i hope someone breaks his leg...........I cant stand that arrogant tool
haha...wow...i know they are a select few, but I didn't even feel this way about the one whom we do not say his name....crazy

he is also friends w/ Drew Brees...you would think Saints fans would know this....

Reaction score
Every team has their share of bad fans but to wish that Rodgers was injured? Nobody should wish that upon anybody.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Maybe they can do a little filter test to see if your sober enough to be posting?!
You know on some email programs I've heard they have like a little math test or something,... just saying would
prevent alot of stuff!
I was just reading how some fans were ejected last night, and a few arrested,...so emotions were high all around.
Still very nice of you to apologize!

equivocator99

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saints fan here. First off, great game. Congrats on the win. The better team won yesterday. Rodgers was awesome and our defense couldn't come up with the critical stops that your D came up with. I think that the Packers and Saints are 1 & 2 in the NFC if not the entire league. I'm hoping for a rematch in the playoffs but just in a different venue ;-). Good luck with the rest of your season!!

P.S. Please don't judge all Saints fans based on the few idiots looking for injuries to players. I cringed when I saw Williams' elbow get caught up like that and hoped for the best. Saintsreport has gone down hill in some ways but it's still the best Saints board we have. Since Payton and Brees came over to the team the board has gotten more attention and hence the quality has slipped some.

P.P.S Thanks for stomping the Falcons last year in the playoffs!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I was drunk and p'd off last night. And Rodgers little smug comments had me fumming. I dont like to wish injury on players, I hope he has a great season, that kid is freakin talented.
But do you understand, do you get it that A-Rod's comments didn't have one single thing to do with Drew Brees?

That's the thing over on that forum. There are some sensible ones who are pointing that out and the one's with their heads up their butts are refusing to budge.
They are being jealous sore losers who are so mad at the Pack for winning that they will grab at anything they can find to channel their anger at Rodgers just for being a really good QB.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea, it was a shot at the media, namely that hack Florio at PFT who has it in for Rodgers and also Skip Bayless.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I was drunk and p'd off last night. And Rodgers little smug comments had me fumming. I dont like to wish injury on players, I hope he has a great season, that kid is freakin talented.
Saints fans that I've had contact with were nothing short of classy. I cannot see those posts so I don't know the content, but yeah, injury, despite what the guy says or do, or how pissed of he is, is never a thing to wish, unless it's mutual.

Regarding Rodgers' "smuggness". He is like that. Rather, he sounds off like that, because you have to understand Rodgers' nature.

Rodgers, like Brees, was told since early on that he wasn't good enough to do it. He was rejected from HS, rejected from college, and spent 3 years in the bench having to endure a terrible teammate that wouldn't lift a finger for him.

But, unlike Brees, who's a fiery guy, but a more PC guy, Rodgers is very, very vengeful. Plus, his humor is very dry. So he doesn't miss a single opportunity to take jab at his doubters, and to everyone that did him wrong, no matter how little it was.

It's his nature, it propells him to do the things he's able to do, and Packer nation is glad he is like he is, but he does comes off as arrogant, which he is not. Rodgers NEVER offends or belittle someone without being provoked. He is a great guy, very down to earth and true to himself, but he has the memory of an elephant and holds grudges.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Yea, it was a shot at the media, namely that hack Florio at PFT who has it in for Rodgers and also Skip Bayless.

I think Florio has a little anti-Packer grudge for some reason. He's often selling the team short.

OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's cool of those to come apologize. Much respect for that. I just made the thread cause it upset me a little, since I like the Saints and their fanbase.

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't wish injury upon anyone. Not Bears players, not Vikings, etc. I love the game and the best players in the game make it that much better and competitive.

And off-topic, I LOVE the new kickoff rule, because our kick coverage stinks! Mason better start booting everything out of the endzone so we have one less weakness to worry about, because we don't have many!

deuce4pres

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ive always been respectful on this board as a visitor, but some of Rodgers smug remarks after the game rubbed Saints fans wrong. Regarding offseason workouts mostly. STILL, being a Saintsreport.com member myself, it is embarrasing for one of our own to post that they wish harm or injury on any player. This is an isolated incident and I can assure you that our mods took care of it quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts