Saints fan since 66

Boutte

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanted to stop in and get a little dialogue going. Looking forward to meeting in the NFCCG.

OP
OP
Boutte

Boutte

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oops didn't realize this was going to create a whole new thread. I mostly came here to reply to the Saints fans are insane thread. I've been lurking for a while now and am glad to see that Packers fans are as classy as the organization.

How's the weather? LOL
I doubt our region of the country has ever been more interested in the weather someplace else. It would be a shame if the game was decided by the weather more than talent. (assuming we both get there.) What better way to decide who wins the NFC than to watch the two best QBs in the game duel it out

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I think that you will find a number of people ready and willing to engage in some good debate/discussion. We are fairly hospitable; except when it comes to trolls.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to defend your fanbase, personally, I had never seen a New Orleans fan that was not polite and intelligent till some kid troll decided to post in here, so as far as I'm concerned I have nothing bad to say about your fanbase and your franchise.

Hey, every family has a black sheep...

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to The Family! You will find some good debate here. Saints are looking good going into the playoffs, it's looking more and more like a Saints Vs Packers NFC Championship game! :)

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Oops didn't realize this was going to create a whole new thread. I mostly came here to reply to the Saints fans are insane thread. I've been lurking for a while now and am glad to see that Packers fans are as classy as the organization.

How's the weather? LOL
I doubt our region of the country has ever been more interested in the weather someplace else. It would be a shame if the game was decided by the weather more than talent. (assuming we both get there.) What better way to decide who wins the NFC than to watch the two best QBs in the game duel it out

You're weather is no different than mine if you are by the water lol

Members online

Latest posts