SAINTS FAN HERE!! GO PACKERS

coopdea

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now you guys probably know how we feeling right now and I am hoping that you all never feel this way. I want you all to Win it all. The Giants are not a complete team, Eli will throw interceptions so that will be a advantage for the Packers. I know for sure that the 49ers DON'T have a chance at all. I would like for Roger to get another ring to stop this Favre talk. Don't let me down, I will be watching and pulling for the Packers.

2012 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cant stand the hate vast majority of Saints fans have towards Aaron Rodgers and the Packers, nice to see a change of pace

Welcome to the forum.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now you guys probably know how we feeling right now and I am hoping that you all never feel this way. I want you all to Win it all. The Giants are not a complete team, Eli will throw interceptions so that will be a advantage for the Packers. I know for sure that the 49ers DON'T have a chance at all. I would like for Roger to get another ring to stop this Favre talk. Don't let me down, I will be watching and pulling for the Packers.

2012 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

Thank you!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I was hesitant to log on this afternoon!! What a breath of fresh air!

Very nice....I too want another ring!;)

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Thanks and welcome! I'll confess I was slightly nervous about facing your team next week, we'll do our best against the Niners next week! :)

Members online

Latest posts