Saddest Poll Ever

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rookies

How has DeShawn effing Wynn stole 30% of this vote from Adrian "Mr. 224 rushing, 361 all-purpose yards and 3TD against the "best D in the NFC" " Peterson!?

You fellas musta been up all night voting for him.
I suppose........when ALL you have to look forward to the whole rest of the season is if "PEPSI" picks your guy for rookie of the week, it's pretty sad.
We on the other hand, have the post season to look forward to.

OP
OP
N

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL. I'm just messin with you guys anyway. But we may have a OROY locked up and Peterson could be contending for an MVP if he keeps it up. Jackson is playing at a respectable level now and we won last week with our pass defense playing its worst game of the year. I'm an optimist, but I think my Vikes could be on the rebound.

OP
OP
N

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW, I put the "Best Defense in the NFC" in quotes for a reason. They've been pretty tame this year, but they pretty much shut down you guys in week 5. But still, you guys missed my point completely. I am beyond tired of the favoritism that the Packers get from fans and media across the country, and anybody who would think that DeShawn Wynn's 37 yards and a TD compare to AP's game is either stupid or downright bias.

OP
OP
N

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nelanator said:
Jackson is playing at a respectable level now.
Sorry but I just couldnt ley that slide. LOL

Respectable?"
YDS PCT TDs INT RATING
465 49.4 2 5 49.8

I was referring to his last game. We didn't pass much, and the comp% is decieving because there were at least 5 flat-out drops. But he held tight against the rush, was more accurate with the deep ball, and didn't turn the ball over. That is at least "respectable" when you compare it to the atrocious level he played at in his first two games this year.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rookies

How has DeShawn effing Wynn stole 30% of this vote from Adrian "Mr. 224 rushing, 361 all-purpose yards and 3TD against the "best D in the NFC" " Peterson!?

You fellas musta been up all night voting for him.

DE Gaines Adams, Buccaneers 2%

WR Dwayne Bowe, Chiefs 2%

RB Adrian Peterson, Vikings 61%

RB Pierre Thomas, Saints 2%

RB DeShawn Wynn, Packer 30%

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL. I'm just messin with you guys anyway. But we may have a OROY locked up and Peterson could be contending for an MVP if he keeps it up. Jackson is playing at a respectable level now and we won last week with our pass defense playing its worst game of the year. I'm an optimist, but I think my Vikes could be on the rebound.

Peterson is one if those guys that you just shake your head when he gets the ball. How can a rookie be that good. Does anyone think we would have picked him up if he had dropped that far in the draft? I now we were looking at him, and alot of analysists had us taking him.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW, I put the "Best Defense in the NFC" in quotes for a reason. They've been pretty tame this year, but they pretty much shut down you guys in week 5. But still, you guys missed my point completely. I am beyond tired of the favoritism that the Packers get from fans and media across the country, and anybody who would think that DeShawn Wynn's 37 yards and a TD compare to AP's game is either stupid or downright bias.

Maybe because we stay off boats?

Actually is it because we are a 5-1, youngest team in the league, publicly held, storied franchise that holds 13 championships and plays in the most inimate, historic stadium?

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The media is bias toward the Packers? That's the funniest thing I've read all day. We're 5-1, and alot of people don't even see us as a top 10 team. AP won that poll. People expect him to perform well. Wynn came pretty much out of nowhere, and people were impressed.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ROY yes, MVP i doubt it. I can't remember any rookie ever getting MVP. Besides, MVP usually goes to a guy on a winning team it seems. Plus Tom Brady is going crazy and my guess, at least at this point in the year, is that he will get it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uh....media favoritism??? If you checked out any of the preseason picks, i don't think ANY of them thought we were gonna be any good. I'd hardly call that "favoritism". And the only fan favoritism the Packers get is from their own fans. You see, we, unlike most other team's fans, don't jump ship (pardon the pun) when our team isn't doing so well.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Comparing Wynn to Peterson? C'mon...That's freakin' hilarious.

Adrian Peterson
Rushing
G .....Att......Att/G....Yds ....Avg ...Yds/G
5 .....96 .......19.2....607.....6.3 ....121.4

Receiving
G.......Rec....Yds.....Avg.....Yds/G

DeShawn Wynn
Rushing
G .....Att......Att/G....Yds ....Avg ...Yds/G

Receiving
G.......Rec....Yds.....Avg.....Yds/G

Wynn's not even qualified to sniff Peterson's jockstrap.

OP
OP
N

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nelanator said:
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Yeah Wynn should win it

I'm assuming you're joking. Or do they have internet access in detox now?

so your saying when you were there they didnt have it...

Glad to know your out of there now!

That was a great comback... really. But seriously, do all you guys know each other from your AA meetings or what?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Comparing Wynn to Peterson? C'mon...That's freakin' hilarious.

Wynn's not even qualified to sniff Peterson's jockstrap.

Don't worry Vikes.....no one is trying to take that position away from you! :wink:

Members online

Latest posts