1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Sad news......Good news

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by MontanaBob, Sep 15, 2006.

1. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I just found out that one of our Physical education teachers in a high school here passed away suddenly last night of a heart attack. His wife also teaches PE and I was just with both of them Tuesday evening at a staff meeting. Only in his early 50's. Makes for a very sad rest of Friday.

The good news.....the rains, and even some snow, have come to Western Montana and the smoke has cleared from our valley, and by gosh, there ARE mountains around us. Maybe by Thanksgiving the fires will be out. Seriously, they will smolder for months. It's only 45 degrees out now and raining hard up here at my school.

2. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry to hear of the loss of a colleague, Too young. I'm sure there will be good freinds as you to help the healing.

Hopefully we can say this about our Packers and we know what kind of team we have :D

3. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    my sympathies to you on the loss of your friend & colleague. sudden deaths are the reminder we all need to enjoy every day to the fullest.

good to hear you're getting that much needed rain & snow. 45 degrees?? BRRRR!!! :)

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Sorry to hear about that Bob! None of us knows how long we have left here.

45 degrees??? Man.......winter is coming too fast for me.
    Next week there are days they are saying the highs will be in the 50's, lows around 40. Time to break out the Packer sweatshirts.