1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

S-N-O-W

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by MontanaBob, Sep 16, 2006.

1. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Woke up this morning and looked out and the mountains across from us are snow covered. Uh, now that I look closer, so is our front yard. What a change. Three days ago it's 90 and today.....snowball fights. Coming your way midwest!!! :D

At least the air is not smoke filled anymore.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    i wish it would snow here(chi) !

and yeah, bob, Snow > Smoke

3. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    WAs snowing in Calgary yesterday and they say it's coming this way. I hate the fall snows that just make everything ugly. Once snow comes I like it to be cold and stay so it's not so messy

4. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    im sick of this heat in october, lets get some snow her ein WISCONSIN!

5. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    92 today and 94 yesterday... I am ready for snow as well! Want to play around with our new Jeep!

6. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We're suppossed to get some light snow tomorrow night here. That ought to make the Rolling Stones Concert here lots of fun. 26,000 people slip sliding around on the plywood floor covering Grizzly Stadium and another 5-10,000 slip sliding down MT. Sentinel trying to get up high enough to sneak a free view. Should be good for some laughs.

7. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Nothing here in Canada yet....

I can't wait to rollout my fluffy jacket, the one that makes me look like I'm 50 pounds overweight.

Funny thing is that I wore the jacket during a part of the school year winter term, and then got rid of it in the spring term. I had a person I know come up to me and ask what my secret was to loosing so much weight. Took me a while to catch on, but it was funny!

8. Packerbacker04

Packerbacker04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Its been warm in Michigan but fall came fast this year actually earlier this year then last. Last year we had a mild winter and in January it was near 50 degrees a few days. There arent to many years here we get that.

9. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yesterday i started the day in jeans & a sweater...by noon i was in shorts & a t-shirt!! it was 95 around here - a new record temp!! now it's cool & windy & only supposed to be around 60 tomorrow.

10. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's in the 70's here, but to me and my son its cold can you believe that?? But some people that I have talked to that live here and also came from WI they say your blood thins out...someday we want to live back in WI but I would probably freeze there now...

When I lived there(WI) for 38 years I didnt even own a winter coat, I always wore a spring jacket and never was cold weird ha???

11. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    But that was when you were young ! :wink:

12. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They are predicting snow for us Yoopers on Thursday and Friday.
    Yesterday me and my buddies sat out in my campyard in the sun drinking the amber fluid and listening to the Packers on the radio.
    It was 75 degrees.

13. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    GB might actually get some snow flurries this week.

I hope we get good snow this year. I'm sick of slush. Seems like it snows and rain at the same time far to much the last few years. It's been awful as of late.

14. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yeehaw...snow is on our way - thursday's supposed to be the day! :D

15. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Anybody want some? I'll send it to you. Had to shovel last night and this morning. 6" but it will all melt by this afternoon.