1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ryan

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Raider Pride, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I know there is already a thread on this subject (The Official Brett Favre forum.) But I did not want my question to you to get lost...

Read this thread.... http://officialbrettfavre.com/forum/vie ... php?t=3469

Does Brett really log on there? Is it his site?

I know they have a store so thy must sell merchandise? No wonder they were pissed when Prez posted a post about packerfroum.com?

RP

2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    yeah he does..but he only replies to the softball questions like "do you like mowing your lawn?" or the diary posts where somebody says Brett helped to inspire them or change their life in some way...which is still cool, but i've never seen him talk football there.

Prez might be a better guy to ask on this one, i've only been there a handful of times.

3. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Interesting... Thanks so much Arrow.

RP

4. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    no prob Raidah.

5. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah from what I have seen (and I think prez posted) it is legit. They even locked it down not that long ago so you have to ask the mods to ask your questions or something. Who knows. I guess if they have real access to BF that's cool, but not much of a community when you can't discuss anything else.

6. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Several of the Members from the OBF.com site are starting to transport themselves over to the PF site - which is great.

I had gone over there to simply alert those that wanted to... could come here to TALK FOOTBALL. Brett's Forum has been reduced (out of laziness, or EGO from the Mod over there?) to nothing more than a compliment the Player type arena - you can aski him about his Charity FOundation and discuss issues with his Family, etc - or which games you might be going to.... but the football chatter is over... as far as I can tell.

RYAN has seen my posting - I think I even uploaded it here....
    It was very very gracious and as in-offensive, as possible...

The Mod over there has become a Dictator of sorts and it blew everyone off their feed. Sorta like the NewsChronicle shuttin' down scenario....

You can still stop by over there - but, you'll figure it out...
    Sad to see really - that gang was top-notch and didn't deserve that treatment from the MOD without a FULL explanation - he was wrong in the way he handled that (IMHO) - I don't really care if he thinks it's my business or not...

======================================

EDIT - Yes.... Brett does log on to the Forum and read the commentary by the Fans - he also responds to questions, as does Deanna - that is definitely what both of them work to do, when there is time. Certainly, it won't happen as much during the season as it has during the Spring & Summer. But, it does happen..

7. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    He should atleast offered them a site to go to if they wanted to talk football, like PF.com :)