Ryan Longwell

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
Did anyone see Ryan Longwell on the Kickoff return where the Raiders guy ran like 60 yards. He stuck out his hands like he was going to tackel the guy but the Raider ran right past him. Stupid Ryan Longwell

He'll probably have a quote in tomorrow's Star Tribune about the play. "The tee didn't quite keep the ball right where I wanted it and then....and then....pffffft Longwell.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
Did anyone see Ryan Longwell on the Kickoff return where the Raiders guy ran like 60 yards. He stuck out his hands like he was going to tackel the guy but the Raider ran right past him. Stupid Ryan Longwell

yes but he also kicked a 40 yard field goal too before the half ended. :puke:

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
thetombradyhater said:

yes but he also kicked a 40 yard field goal too before the half ended. :puke:

Yeah, unlike theKicker we got he can actually put the ball between the pipes and you are going to talk about his tackling ability.......he's an f'in Kicker

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:

Did you see what happened to Clinton Portis when he tackled a guy who made an INT? He seperated his shoulder in a game that no one is going to remember except for the fact that he got injured.

So, since he's a sissy kicker I have to say he probably did the right thing by letting the dude run by him instead of OVER his wimp *** lol

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Did you see what happened to Clinton Portis when he tackled a guy who made an INT? He seperated his shoulder in a game that no one is going to remember except for the fact that he got injured.

I think that I will remember the tackle. Portis crushed that guy!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Longwells kickoffs were going down inside the 5.
That's about 10 yards farther than he was kicking for us.
Carrying all that money to the bank must have increased his leg strength.

ChrisC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with Zero and PyleDriver here - for a K there are probably times when a low profile keeps you fitter for longer! ;)

It's not as if he's trying to break into the team as a linebacker!

Chris

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry I can't say anything bad of Ryan. He was one guy I'll miss. May not have the deepest kickoffs but at least didn't have to worry when the game was on the line. We'll see how soon the new kicker will make me forget him

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didnt like his mouth. A kicker should be seen, not heard.

even when he was missing kicks, it wasnt too bad, but then his gums would start flappin and his fingers started pointing and...blah..

Members online

Latest posts